Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVD FAb identifying single sided disks as double sided?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD FAb identifying single sided disks as double sided?

I'm using Optical Quantum BR25 disks, but DVDFAB always says they are double sided disks when I insert them for writing, but they are not!

Originally posted by blue ray View Post
    I'm using Optical Quantum BR25 disks, but DVDFAB always says they are double sided disks when I insert them for writing, but they are not!
    Include the log please. (See the sticky for details)

Comment

Originally posted by blue ray View Post
      This is a known problem or error but your burns will come out just fine! To be honest I thing I got the error with OQ discs but not my TDK could be the way they are pressed.
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

DiabloZoe,

For some reason I thought you stayed away from Optical Quantum discs. Would you happen to know if you have any of those discs burned from a year ago and if they still work? I'm pretty much resigned to mine not working in the future but it would give me hope if someone else had those discs working after a year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperFist View Post
          DiabloZoe,

For some reason I thought you stayed away from Optical Quantum discs. Would you happen to know if you have any of those discs burned from a year ago and if they still work? I'm pretty much resigned to mine not working in the future but it would give me hope if someone else had those discs working after a year or so.
          I did use them before but switched to TDK and thats all I use. And the movies I have are not that old but I will keep and eye on them and let you know if they degrade!!
          For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
          X