title selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

title selection

I was curious if there was a website that references which titles are on a blu-ray. I know that DVDfab picks the best one or the one that it thinks is the movie but is there a place to double check this to help perhaps pick a different version?

Thanks

Originally posted by Pharmboy View Post
    I was curious if there was a website that references which titles are on a blu-ray. I know that DVDfab picks the best one or the one that it thinks is the movie but is there a place to double check this to help perhaps pick a different version?

Thanks
    Not sure if there is a site but you can preview the title that you pick in the window on the bottom left. Just make sure you let it scan fully or the playback will be choppy. If your new to burning BD's invest in a few BDRE so you dont end up with expensive coasters.
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Using player to view titles.

Not sure about bluray but many DVDs had 2 titles. One was full screen 4:3 and another letterbox 16:9. Like you, I've also noticed multiple titles on a bluray with the same description. Not sure why. Anyway, as Diablo says, you can select titles and then view them in the player on the lower left. Hope this helps.
      Last edited by Mdy4Blues; 04-20-2011, 08:06 AM. Reason: clarification
      Hand Built PC - ECS RS400-A MoBo w/ 3.2ghz Pentium 4, 1.5 GB RAM, LG WH08LS20 Bluray burner, Sony DRU-842a DVD burner, Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT PCIE card w/1gb vram, 650w PS, Windows XP Pro/SP3, Maxtor 200gb/160gb & Seagate 1TB internal HDDs. Samsung HDCP-compliant 23" TFT-LCD monitor, stereo speakers. (Life's the perfect thing to pass the time away.)

Comment

Mdy4Blues, a little tip you may or may not know; try ALT-Print-Screen when taking a screen shot to only get the active application instead of the entire screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Complication View Post
          Mdy4Blues, a little tip you may or may not know; try ALT-Print-Screen when taking a screen shot to only get the active application instead of the entire screen.
          Okey Dokey, I can do that if that is what is preferred. One way or the other, screen shots are a very good learning tool. As the saying goes ... A picture is worth a thousand words. Thanks so very much for the advice, most appreciated Sir!
          Hand Built PC - ECS RS400-A MoBo w/ 3.2ghz Pentium 4, 1.5 GB RAM, LG WH08LS20 Bluray burner, Sony DRU-842a DVD burner, Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT PCIE card w/1gb vram, 650w PS, Windows XP Pro/SP3, Maxtor 200gb/160gb & Seagate 1TB internal HDDs. Samsung HDCP-compliant 23" TFT-LCD monitor, stereo speakers. (Life's the perfect thing to pass the time away.)

Comment

Originally posted by Pharmboy View Post

Thanks
            Another method would be to simply play the original disc in your standalone player and see which title # it plays.

Comment

Working...
            X