Fast and Furious Copy Fail!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast and Furious Copy Fail!

I am sure that by now someone out there has tried to copy this Bluray Movie (Fast and Furious). I looked for other posts and threads to see if I could find some answers as to why this movie won't allow me copy the movie. I did find 1 post that looked as if they had problem something like mine and tried the steps that they did to the best of my ability. But I always got the same result. After 2 days of trying I guess I need some one's else's help. The post I followed was titled Fast and Furious bluray movie only and dated back to 2-25-2011. I tried all of the steps and suggestions on that thread with no positive results. To recap just what my issue is. I cannot complete the copy process of the movie Fast and Furious Region 1 (USA) release date 1-5-2010. If anyone has successfully copied this movie could you please share info on how you made it work for you. Thank you.

Hi

Please post all of your log files in the attachment.

The default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Originally posted by morganxtra View Post
      I am sure that by now someone out there has tried to copy this Bluray Movie (Fast and Furious). I looked for other posts and threads to see if I could find some answers as to why this movie won't allow me copy the movie. I did find 1 post that looked as if they had problem something like mine and tried the steps that they did to the best of my ability. But I always got the same result. After 2 days of trying I guess I need some one's else's help. The post I followed was titled Fast and Furious bluray movie only and dated back to 2-25-2011. I tried all of the steps and suggestions on that thread with no positive results. To recap just what my issue is. I cannot complete the copy process of the movie Fast and Furious Region 1 (USA) release date 1-5-2010. If anyone has successfully copied this movie could you please share info on how you made it work for you. Thank you.
      I copied it aa year ago and I had not problems. Are you doing full or main movie? I did main movie only. did you copy it to your hard drive first then compress it? Are you using te vso burning engine or imgburn?
      Lancool K-56 case.
      OCZ 700watt PSU.
      MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
      AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
      ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
      16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
      OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
      WD 2TB.
      EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
      LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

My log is attached. I hope that this will shed some light on what maybe the problem.
        Attached Files

Comment

I tried to copy by both methods Full Disc and Movie Only, both fail. I tried to copy to HDD and then compress to disc, but that didn't work for me as well. I thought that it maybe a player issue so I copied the uncompressed movie to the HDD in .miniso file format and loaded it into the dvdfab virtual drive and tried to copy it to BR-R 25 from there... FAIL! both compressed and uncompressed. Please see my post with the log attached.

Comment

Hi morganxtra

Please Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, set Video Decoder to Software and set Video Encoder to Software restart Fab and try again.

Also please Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > DVD/Blu-Ray > Write > Writable Media "Size BD-25" make sure that it is set at 23000 restart and try again to see if you still get the error.

Hope this helps
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Fast & Furious 5 (2010)

I've just purchased DVDfab bluray toolkit and tried 'Bluray copy' on main for the above disc. Have tried 3 times and it hangs at 85% analyzing.

How do I retrieve the log to show you as it hangs perpetually at 85%? Only the elapsed time keep ticking.

Pls advise a solution to enable the backup to .iso for the above movie successfully without hanging at 85%.

tia.

Comment

Hi XuYuan
                If having problems please post your logs the default location is:
                For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                CBR929
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                X