X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu Ray copying and burning help

Thank you for all your help!

Sorry to bother you with the last one.

I started buyig blu ray movies and would like to do back up of those, here are my questions.

- Can I use DVDfab to burn the blu ray main movie to a blank bd-r disc or do I need to use imageburn?

- Will the decrypting process of the movie and placing into the temp file on my hd be the same as standard dvds? I only back up main movie.

- Can I get that bd movie from my temp file and creat it into an iso file?

- Can I burn a bd movie into a standard def dvd using DVDFab?

Thanks

Originally posted by Fernando1 View Post
    Thank you for all your help!

Sorry to bother you with the last one.

I started buyig blu ray movies and would like to do back up of those, here are my questions.

- Can I use DVDfab to burn the blu ray main movie to a blank bd-r disc or do I need to use imageburn?
    ImgBurn is recommended over the included VSO burn engine but some users have no problems with either.

- Will the decrypting process of the movie and placing into the temp file on my hd be the same as standard dvds? I only back up main movie.
    Yes the steps are basically the same, of course you'll need to use the Bluray copy module.

- Can I get that bd movie from my temp file and creat it into an iso file?
    As long as you have Fab set to not delete it when finished copying, I'd use ImgBurn to create it though in build mode.

- Can I burn a bd movie into a standard def dvd using DVDFab?

Thanks
    Yes there is many options, you can create a BD9 or BD5 which is still BD format and only playable on a BD player.
    OR if you want to create a standard DVD playable on a DVD player you'll need the Bluray to DVD module.

All products are included in the same installer and have a 30 day trial period.
    NOTE: during the trial period Fab will create a watermark on the finished BD/DVD but will be disabled once you purchase the product of choice for future backups (it won't remove the watermark from backups created during the trial).

Comment

It all works for me in V8.0.8.5. I have issues with the QT betas.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Hi

You need to tell us the error message or exactly describe your problem in detail. The more information you offer, the more effective assistance you will receive.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
          It all works for me in V8.0.8.5. I have issues with the QT betas.
          Hi Chameleon
          Please tell me the issue, and more info about this.
          Post internal log will be more helpful!
          You can find that:
          on Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          on Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          on XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Best Regards.
          Joe

Comment

Working...
          X