This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie title display on bdp changer gui

Hi. I backed up my first copy of a movie on a bdr. However, when i insert the disc in my blu ray changer, the movie title does not show up on the gui, it only shows a bdr/ bdmv. How can i get a movie title to show just like the original in the gui and have my sony multichanger pull the info of the movie from gracenotes.

Also an iso image file will not play on my asus media player, is there something i need to do or convert it to avi?

Thanks.

If your BD changer is pulling information from the internet then it is likely using the Disc ID to find the information. Copies do not have the same Disc ID.

Comment

For the ASUS media player, you will need to find out what file formats it supports.

You can currently use DVD to Mobile to convert from DVD's but the facility to do this from Blu-Ray has not yet been developed.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

blu ray title

Well, is there a way to atleast dipslay or burn the title of the movie, which will then show up on the gui, rather than just, No Title, BDROM/BDMV?

And I solved the other problem, instead of copyning and playing the iso, i just copied the temp file with .m2ts and it worked well.

Comment

doesn't whatever burning software you use allow you to name the disc??

...for instance, using Imageburn its under the "Label" tab?

Or am I just misunderstanding the request?

Comment

I think it has to do with where the multi-changer gets the title from. It could be that it ONLY uses the disc id and ignores the volume title (Sony devices often think everything should be just so).

Comment

When you are doing a movie you need to change the volume label to reflect the name you want the movie saved as. Take a look at the highlighted part of the attachment below
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X