Blu Ray Copying and Burning Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I select main movie only, target I slect the H Drive which is an external drive (1 tb) and press on the right corner of dvdfab the paper icon with a disk to do the iso file.

The problem is when I do that the pc is constantly telling me there is not sufficient space in the C Drive.

My question is how can I over come this and just do an iso file of the main movie onto the external drive?

when I do "clone" I am able to do this but its the whole disk, which I do not want.

Please help

Hi Fernando1
    Fab needs at least 50 GB of free space on HDD for the temp folder.
    You may try changing the temp folder to another location with enough free space to do this
    Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > General > Temporary Directory and change this to a drive with enough space, restart Fab and try again.
    Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thank you so much for the response will try it next time that I do the back up.

Comment

Working...
      X