This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Startrek 11

has anybody had trouble copying this to HD in BluRay?

Thanks

bigb I moved your question to the Blu-ray to Blu-ray section where it will get more responses for you

Comment

Originally posted by bigb View Post
      has anybody had trouble copying this to HD in BluRay?

Thanks
      You'll have to be more specific. Are you just asking if anyone has had success before you purchase or are you having trouble backing this title up yourself? If having problems yourself please read the Help Us Help You (link in my sig) and post the requested info.

Comment

I am having trouble
        Blu ray play in computer is Plextor 310
        It is only happen on 2 blu ray disk so far.
        Star trek 11 and Fireproof.
        I am trying to back up to hd and using version 6.2.5.
        It reads or scans the disk and there is 35.486gb of data and you push start and it trys to start, but say 0000 mk2ts in the description and just sets there. progress bar does not move and I have let it just set there and try and about 8 mins go by still no change. I try to cancle but it will not cancle. I had to end it wil task manager for force it to close. I have done this with other blu ray no problem. I am only trying to copy main movie. OS is server 2003 enterprise.

thanks
        Last edited by bigb; 11-18-2009, 02:47 AM.

Comment

OK version 6.2.0.5 does not have BD+ support as you need version 6.2.0.2 Beta to do BD+. Here is link to that version http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=1107

Comment

Is not the 6.2.0.5 a newer version?
            Last edited by bigb; 11-18-2009, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigb View Post
              Is not the 6.2.0.5 a newer version?
              Yes it is but it does not have BD+ protection removal as that is still in the Beta Stages as you can see from the release notes and I enlarged the part where it says it does not support BD+ removal
              Dear all,

DVDFab 6.2.0.5 is out (November 11, 2009):

What's New:

DVDFab 6.2.0.5 Updated!

* New: Settings window is skinned now.
              * New: Updated language files.

DVDFab "DVD to DVD":

* New: Added support for a new protection as found on "Up".
              * New: Improved PathPlayer to support bonus disc of "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen".
              * New: DVD writable media size limit was increased to support over burn.

DVDFab "Blu-ray to Blu-ray":

* New: Blu-ray writable media size limit was increased to support over burn.
              * Fix: Main movie title doesn't be shown in title list in certain cases.
              * Fix: A crash problem when opening Blu-ray disc in certain cases.
              * Note: This release does not contain BD+ removal, which is still in beta. Please use v6.2.0.2 if you are working with this feature.
              DVDFab "DVD to Mobile":

* New: Added "Video Effect Settings" to allow user to adjust video in one UI. More controls like "watermark" will be added later.
              * New: Merged "Crop Settings" and "Advanced Resolution Settings" into new "Video Effect Settings" window.

DVDFab "File to Mobile":

* New: Added "Video Effect Settings" to allow user to adjust video in one UI. More controls like "watermark" will be added later.
              * New: Merged "Crop Settings" and "Advanced Resolution Settings" into new "Video Effect Settings" window.

This release does not update new features for DVDFab HD Decrypter. Some fixes or general updates may be included.

Best Regards,
              Fengtao

Comment

Thanks I will give it a try....

Comment

Tried it and No luck

Comment

Please post the info requested in the Help Us Help you document. It might shed some light on the problem.

Comment

Working...
                    X