This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transformer Revenge of the Fallen

I have backed the entire movie to hard disk as a m2ts file via full disk backup. When i play it back on my ps3 or on my computer the picture is great however the entire movie is in French. When I use the backup via movie only feature removing the french, spanish audio i am left with only the directors narration for audio. I am currently using the trial version 6.2.05would like to purchase the complete version before nov 22 for the 20% discount however i need to get past this obstacle. Thank you for your consideration!

Give version 6.2.0.2 Beta a try as version 6.2.0.5 does not support BD+ protection. Here is link for it http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=1107

Comment

Try this and Main Movie is probably the best option when viewing the .m2ts file. Open Fab>Common Settings>Streams>Audio. First I would remove ALL pre-selected languages in the box to the right and then at the bottom place a tick in the main bottom choice "Select first track". Close Fab and restart then you'll have to re-rip your title. Hopefully that will solve your problem. Thats how mine is set up and I've not tested that particular title so let us know if that works.

Comment

Update, the only audio file in english available is a dts master file which i know the ps3 cant read. I demuxed the audio and changed to an ac-3 file. Remuxed and now the movies plays in 6 channel surround beautifully on my ps3 from a networked hardrive. HD audio is the culprit. Ps3 will play .m2ts files but not the hd audio. The italian audio was a ac-3 file which is why it was recognized and defaulted to. I dont think I want to have an iso(which ps3 wont play) for power dvd playback and a .m2ts file for ps3 . sigh! Is there a feature in the dvdfab suite which can correct the audio for me? I tried the settinsg you suggested wild and blue but i think its the dtshd master audio is just not supported yet.

Comment

Honestly other than selecting remove HD audio (which is not what you want to do) I don't know. I never tried to mux a file and have no experience with that so that's why I never suggested it (if I can't tell you how I won't suggest to try it). Hopefully someone with more knowledge on this will step in.

byw the discount is always there, I seen others refer to it as a "never expiring discount".

Comment

Working...
          X