BlackHawk Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BlackHawk Down

Was wondering if m2ts is the only option. Because i myself trying to back-up the main movie of black hawk down to ISO and it gave me 2 streams instead on of one whole one. Sam thing is happening with harry potter deathly Hallows. I think that was about to give me 5 different streams. I use the WDTV and it reads ISO but picks the largest file so this doesnt work.

If I use Blu-ray Ripper: "M2TS" do you think or know of a way I can have the video passthrough but have the HD audio to AC3?

Hi dave412,

Please try Blu-ray Ripper-M2TS-m2ts.ac3.normal profile to convert, with this way you will have the HD audio to AC3.

Comment

Originally posted by dave412 View Post
      Was wondering if m2ts is the only option. Because i myself trying to back-up the main movie of black hawk down to ISO and it gave me 2 streams instead on of one whole one. Sam thing is happening with harry potter deathly Hallows. I think that was about to give me 5 different streams. I use the WDTV and it reads ISO but picks the largest file so this doesnt work.

If I use Blu-ray Ripper: "M2TS" do you think or know of a way I can have the video passthrough but have the HD audio to AC3?
      I know allot of guys on the forum use media players to stream. But allot of the movies you back up will have multiple streams. Thats just on a normal backup, using the ripper that Sunny described should fix your problem!
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
      X