This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple m2ts files with main movie option

Hello, please forgive me if this has been answered. Does anyone know how to combine multiple m2ts files in one file? There are several movies that spit out more than one m2ts file (with main movie option) and when I put them on a dvd it freezes as it goes to next file, very frustrating. Thanks to anyone who responds.

Try ripping to an iso as the target and select that to burn to your dvd. I have no idea how to combine m2ts files. If you already have your file ripped use ImgBurn to create your iso in build mode before trying to burn. Open ImgBurn>mode>build and Just drag and drop entire folder in the large "box" and at the bottom select the target, either iso or burn straight to disc. (be sure to set the correct burn speed, half the rated speed of your blank media) link in my sig for the d/l and watch Troy512's video on how to set the automatic write speed for your media id. First link in his post and also watch it in hd for better viewing quality).

Comment

Try using tsMuxer to combine multiple m2ts files.

Comment

Originally posted by serenity View Post
        Try using tsMuxer to combine multiple m2ts files.
        Hello serenity. Which option do I use on tsmuxer? tsmuxing, m2ts muxing, blu ray disk, avchd disk or demux.

Thanks

Update - I was able to figure this out. I had to use m2ts muxing, add the first file and then join the rest. worked like a charm ))
        Last edited by akadennis; 11-19-2009, 12:43 AM.

Comment

using main movie option if the movie has multiple m2ts files, when it writes then for example to ISO it automatically joins them together for you.

Comment

Working...
          X