This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you make Blue Ray Go Faster?

I have Blueray to Blueray. I using the newest version 6.1.25 but I compressing to 25 how do you make a movie copy & burn faster than 3 to 4 hours. My burner is capable of doing it so it would have to be in the settings.

First I would update to the latest version. On the forum main page you will see the latest beta or final and you can install either over top of your already installed version without UNinstalling first so you won't lose any settings. 3 to 4 hours sound about right if you have to compress a main movie to fit on a 25gb disc. The Blu-ray option is still in beta but not sure if the speeds will/can be improved upon but if it's possible I'm sure Fengtao will do so.

Comment

Sorry, I told you wrong the version I have is 6.2.0.5 not the one that I metioned above. I just thought that there had to be a quicker way than 3 to 4 hrs. to burn a blueray. If anyone knows a tip, secret or setting please let me know

Comment

Make it burn faster?

Please anyone any ideas?

Edit by Mod: moved and edited this post/thread for obvious reasons.
        Last edited by W&B; 11-18-2009, 09:06 PM. Reason: merged threads, please do not double post same question

Comment

Yeah get a better CPU a quad core that is 3ghz should do the trick and a better graphics card as well

Comment

Your question has already been answered in the other thread.

Please do not double post. You will not get answers any quicker !!!
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Soooooory! Didn't think that I got the answer that I needed. But I hate that there is no actually phone numbers to call to talk to real people that way if you don't type exactly what you mean you can explain better about all the problems that your having with the program. Not everybody is as computer smart as you guys!

Comment

If you have to compress to 25gb disc it's going to take some time according to your computer, cpu, ram and video card as it's been suggested. I don't think no one intended to offend you but just reminded you to follow the rules about double posting. I always try to look at it like this, I started learning about computers and still have a lot to learn and I always keep in mind others may be just starting out on the learning curve also. If you have any questions don't hesitate to post in the correct sub-forum. If not sure where, post in the general questions and if it needs moved we'll move it for you. Just don't post the same question in multiple forums please.

Comment

If you want to know the upgrades you need to do Blu-ray faster start a thread in the General Chat area of the forum and ask as I am sure lots of members here would have a lot of suggestions for you. Just remember you have to post your computer specs so we all know what you have already for a computer in order to suggest better parts to work faster with Blu-ray

Comment

Working...
                  X