Green Hornet 3d problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green Hornet 3d problems

Forgive me if this is in the wrong place, but I can not seem to find the place to start a new question.
    Anyway, I am trying to copy Green Hornet 3d. When I copy any 3d movie, I clone to hard drive and then burn the disc image. It takes an expensive disc, but it works and I only have a few.
    When I did this with Green Hornet 3d, the sound was out of sync on the clone o the hard drive, and when I burned it, by Samsung Bluray 3d player would not recognize the disc. It did not say unregocnized, just kept dislpaying
    Play in the panel on the player, and the screen remained black.
    I changed a few things, and then even the clone would not recognize in DVDFab virtual Disc.
    Any ideas.
    Thanks, and again forgive me for being n the wrong thread.

Originally posted by jwoodscant View Post
    Forgive me if this is in the wrong place, but I can not seem to find the place to start a new question.
    Anyway, I am trying to copy Green Hornet 3d. When I copy any 3d movie, I clone to hard drive and then burn the disc image. It takes an expensive disc, but it works and I only have a few.
    When I did this with Green Hornet 3d, the sound was out of sync on the clone o the hard drive, and when I burned it, by Samsung Bluray 3d player would not recognize the disc. It did not say unregocnized, just kept dislpaying
    Play in the panel on the player, and the screen remained black.
    I changed a few things, and then even the clone would not recognize in DVDFab virtual Disc.
    Any ideas.
    Thanks, and again forgive me for being n the wrong thread.
    Post your logs which are under C/Documents/DVDFab please copy and paste the internal log for the movie you are having an issue with which will be close if not the bottom entry. Also post some of your settings like which codecs and burning software you are using and also which brand of media you are using.
    Last edited by CBR929; 05-30-2011, 03:45 AM. Reason: Text editing
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
    X