Saving settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saving settings

Does any one know how to save the settings. I want the program to burn at 1X in blu-ray copy mode but it never does it starts out slow and then builds up to 4x . please let me know thank you.
    Amd 64 X2 Dual core processor 6000+ 3.09Ghz
    Geforce 9800Gt 512mb
    3gb ram
    Win Xp
    600W power supply

Hi dasadpoet
    Please Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > General > put check in Memorize user Interface Options, also click DVD/Blu-Ray > Write > Write speed set to 1x restart Fab and try again.

Another reason that you may not be getting the speed you request is your disc may not support 1x speed.

You may also try using ImgBurn and configure it with Fab, click the link in my signature to set it up and make sure to set the AWS in ImgBurn, this will also set your write speed.

Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

thank you. It worked
      Amd 64 X2 Dual core processor 6000+ 3.09Ghz
      Geforce 9800Gt 512mb
      3gb ram
      Win Xp
      600W power supply

Comment

Glad to help
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X