BD50- BD25 audio sync up -media?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD50- BD25 audio sync up -media?

I have noticed that it seems a few people are having trouble getting the audio to sync up when going from BD50-25 disc.

I had trouble also when I dumped it to the harddrive then to the disk (audio didnt sync up).

Is it the media?

What setting should I look out for before burning the disk and spending money on discs that I'm going to mess up haha.

Thanks for all the help so far
    "living the dream"

Hi RonnieC312
    Some of the problems that members were having is compressing from their optical drive, burning to fast, media, settings in Fab, and I am sure others.

Please do not compress from your drive
    First save it to your HDD as BD50 without compression.
    Then open the hard drive folder and use "Movie Only" mode select BD25 to compress to another folder on your hard drive.
    Use the "Write Data" mode of Fab to open this COMPRESSED folder and burn to a disk.
    Doing it this way saves wear and tear on your optical drive and is also faster.

You may also use ImgBurn as your burn engine most of us do, you will find instructions in my signature on setting it up with Fab, the AWS will be your burn speed so set it to 1/2 the rated speed of your disc.

Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Last edited by CBR929; 06-01-2011, 03:46 PM.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

CBR929

You rock....

I'm going to pick up some BR25 on the way home from the office so I will try that.

So I will see what happens.

Thanks for the help once again.
      "living the dream"

Comment

Originally posted by RonnieC312 View Post
        CBR929

You rock....

I'm going to pick up some BR25 on the way home from the office so I will try that.

So I will see what happens.

Thanks for the help once again.
        You may want to pick up a BDRE (rewritable) so you not waste the blank media as Blu-ray coasters are expensive to have for your drinks

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
          You may want to pick up a BDRE (rewritable) so you not waste the blank media as Blu-ray coasters are expensive to have for your drinks
          Thanks..... HAHA and yes you are so right.

I burnt a couple blu-rays last night and set the burn speed to slowest and I didnt seem to have any problems and picture and sounds is good.

So I think Ill just take the extra 20 mins to burn a movie and just leave it on slowest.

Thanks for all the help on this guys!!!!
          "living the dream"

Comment

Hi RonnieC312

Glad to help.
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
            X