X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctum (Blu) No Joy

Greetz
    My first post so hopefully its a) right content and b) right place

Last week I tried to backup my copy of Sanctum with the first version of QT but would crash the system - the registration of the forum was offline so I left it. Now I tried again and to my joy the latest version of 8.0.9.8 is out and I tried again...

This time I got about 83.51% finished then error Task_1 failed! Error 102 (read error? - 50201.m2t2 failed) I typically use Full Disk (blu-ray copy) but I will retry with Clone instead and see if it works better.

Anyone else have any luck or advice?
    Thanks in advance!
    Snuggs
    Attached Files

Hi Snuggs
    This is a read error, please clean the disc, even if it is brand new clean it and try again.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Ugg I feel silly...

I tried the CLONE method and the system errored out at 28% - even before reading your post I cleaned the "pristine" disk and then ran "Full Disk"
      It worked 100%... I had no idea that the disks were THAT fussy!

Thanks for your quick feedback... I wonder if that should be a general warning to everyone even if the disk looks pristine...wonder what the heck it was?!?

Oh well onwards and upwards

Snuggs

Comment

Hi Snuggs

Glad it worked for you.

We always tell members to clean the disc even if it looks "pristine" there may still be residue left on the disc during the manufacturing process.

CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X