Need help with main movie issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with main movie issue

I am new to the forums, but have been using DVDFAB for awhile. The issue I am running into is during main movie blu-ray copies. I use BDVM50 option I select one of the main movies usually there are three options. No subtitles. I save it to a file folder on my desktop. Then transfer it to my external 1TB drive, which I plug into my WD TV Live Hub. Some of the movies have. Worked well and play great ( True Grit, Shrek Forever). But some it seems dont play the movie from start to finish for example I am Number 4, it starts out about 10 min into the movie when I play it. Or Toy Story3 it seems to only play the opening credits then stop. Any ideas of what my problem is???

What are you using to play the Movies? TMT5, PowerDVD, MPC-HC? I have an issue with playing some Main Movie Titles with TMT5 where they will stop/freeze at some part ofthe movie.

Comment

Wd tv live hub player

What ever wd tv live hub uses

Comment

The issue I have at hand right now is that TMT5 will not play some Titles ripped as Main Movies. It may have someting to do with the reencoding of the Audio tracks and the Audio splitter in the application. Maybe the same thing is happening with the WD Live. Full Disc rips of movies seem to work fine. You could try this. Another is to Check the box to remove the HD Audio and see if that makes a difference.

M

Comment

Tried full disc

Same problem with a BD50 copy. Drive Angry starts on the second chapter and skips the first. trying it now with HD audio removed, ill see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by Sneakyjackson View Post
            Same problem with a BD50 copy. Drive Angry starts on the second chapter and skips the first. trying it now with HD audio removed, ill see what happens
            I personally think removing the HD audio defeats the purpose for which we have blu-ray. Audio is half of the blu-ray equation with video being the other half. Removing one is getting half of the whole experience, in my opinion. It seems to me the problem isn't with this software, it's with what you're using to play it.
            Last edited by SuperFist; 06-12-2011, 03:39 PM.

Comment

I agree

It was what I am playing . So my question is how cqn I burn it to keep HD audio and still se my WD TV live hub streaming player

Comment

Figured it out.

Its definitely the WD TV live hub.I downloaded the MPC-HC, and they play perfectly. Looks like I need to hunt for a new Media Player. Sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Sneakyjackson View Post
                  Did you find resolution for this issue? I've also had problems with Drive Angry, Tried to copy Main Movie twice, and both times it started somewhere after the start of the movie. Also noted that not all the files available in full disc were copied over, though my 2 main movie copies copied different files. So not sure why that is. DId removing HD Audio fix it for you? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X