Transformers-full disc blu ray has french audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transformers-full disc blu ray has french audio

I'm new to this forum and to backing up my Blu Rays. I had no problem with Transformers-Revenge of the Fallen BUT I've tried Transformers-full disk with DVD Dab Blu Ray Copy for which I have the Registered Version as well as DVD Fab Decrypter. When I previewed it the movie seemed fine but the AUDIO was in FRENCH.

I tried "Movie Only" and the Audio started with the Directors Comments.

Has anyone a solution to my problem. I intended on Compressing Movie Only to a Bd-R 25 GB Verbatim or RIDATA 4X?

PWANJO,
    you selecting a wrong audio stream in conversion settings. Please reproduce your selection and post screenshot here.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

The Audio stream and Subpictures are set to english and Dolby Digital in Blu Ray copy.

Is that what you mean when referring to Audio stream & Conversion settings?

Comment

Hi PWANJO
        My friend IPopov50 is referring to the audio selection to the right, on the main screen.
        I have noticed that when using the preview screen that sometimes the last stream that you unchecked is still playing.

What I do is while viewing with the preview window right click the screen, and click the audio or sub picture options you would like to use, this gives me a more accurate out come of my backup.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by PWANJO View Post
          The Audio stream and Subpictures are set to english and Dolby Digital in Blu Ray copy.

Is that what you mean when referring to Audio stream & Conversion settings?
          Please refer to the included picture for what you should select for this move and future BD's that you would like to back up! If you have anymore question please feel free to ask!
          Attached Files
          or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

How do you save the Blu ray copy screen for the main Transformers movie as you did? Is yours Main Movie Only? Mine shows the highlighted video as below:

100 2:23:27 24 16.9 1080p/H.264

Also , on the right, under Audio there is a check mark for English but it shows as AC-3 as the Type and not DTS-HD. How do you choose that setting and I'm wondering why my Title highlighted is 100,yours is 3, the Play Time on mine is 2:23:27, yours is 2:29:53. Mine shows 24 Chapters, yours shows 21. Mine shows Subpictures with 3 English checked off, only can see 2 English on yours but quite probably the other is hidded as I had to cursor down to see the 3rd one on mine.

I wonder why your Source disc is called Transformers_2_D1 while mine shows Transformers_D1. Is your Jpeg Image your Disc 2?

Comment

Hi PWANJO
              The reason why yours is different than DiabloZoe, is that I believe that you are talking about Transformers 1 and their pic is showing Transformers 2, so you will have totally different information than the pic.

CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

How do you save the Blu ray copy screen for the main Transformers movie as you did? Is yours Main Movie Only? Mine shows the highlighted video as below:

100 2:23:27 24 16.9 1080p/H.264

Also , on the right, under Audio there is a check mark for English but it shows as AC-3 as the Type and not DTS-HD. How do you choose that setting and I'm wondering why my Title highlighted is 100,yours is 3, the Play Time on mine is 2:23:27, yours is 2:29:53. Mine shows 24 Chapters, yours shows 21. Mine shows Subpictures with 3 English checked off, only can see 2 English on yours but quite probably the other is hidded as I had to cursor down to see the 3rd one on mine.

I wonder why your Source disc is called Transformers_2_D1 while mine shows Transformers_D1. Is your Jpeg Image your Disc 2?
                I apologize I thought you were asking about T2 when it clearly says you are having issues with T1. What region code is your movie? The AC2 stream should be the directors commentary and if you selected the top stream you might have to change the audio on the BR player it's self
                or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

CBR929 and Diablo Zoe are absolutely correct. But for further clarification, I'll add a screenshot from Transformers so it will be clear to you.

When I played the preview, after unchecking the last English audio selection on the right side of the screen, it did play the director's commentary because that's what that selection is. And as CBR929 said, it remembers only that last audio selection. That's why he recommended right-clicking on the actual preview screen and selecting the correct Dolby TrueHD audio track from there, and it worked.

And while we're on the topic, I need to back this movie up!
                  Last edited by SuperFist; 06-14-2011, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Thanks, guys. I'm not familiar with Previewing from DVDFab Blu Ray Copy. Do you do this as soon as the program analyzes TRANSFORMERS, that is, I assume before you run the program to decrypt it?

I've only Previewed after the Decryption by going to the Video Stream and looking at it from Nero MultiMedia 10 Platinum HD for Blu Rays.

Please explain the Previewing. I do see the Movie Preview 100 and I understand that iss the highlighted one. How do you start the preview and is it then thatr you right click on it? Then can you choose the Dolby True Hd Audio Track at that time?

Please reply, Superfist if you can, it would be greatly appreciated & thanks to everybody involved.

Comment

I see now what you mean. I learn something new every day. I did Right Click on the Preview Screen and chose English AC-3 True HD/5.1 . BUT it didn't appear in the top righjt like yours even though the check mark was beside the HD/5.1.

I wonder how come it showed on yours!! Have you an answer, I'm hoping this time it will process with the proper Audio.

Comment

Hi PWANJO

Do you do this as soon as the program analyzes TRANSFORMERS, that is, I assume before you run the program to decrypt it?
                        Yes, you will do this before you decrypt the disc.

How do you start the preview and is it then that you right click on it?
                        You will click the play button. If you do not see the preview window click on the little blue bar with the upside down triangle on it.

Then can you choose the Dolby True Hd Audio Track at that time?
                        No, you will make your choice before using the preview window.

While watching the preview window right click on the window and click the options that you have already chosen, the preview will reset to the options that you have chosen, if it is correct, then start the process.

Hope you understand what I am try to explain to you.

CBR929

Comment

I see now what you mean. I learn something new every day. I did Right Click on the Preview Screen and chose English AC-3 True HD/5.1 . BUT it didn't appear in the top righjt like yours even though the check mark was beside the HD/5.1.

I wonder how come it showed on yours!! Have you an answer, I'm hoping this time it will process with the proper Audio.
                          Hi PWANJO
                          It will not appear, you have to choose your options first to the right, then use the preview window to make sure that every thing is correct.
                          Right clicking on the preview window and clicking on the options that you chose will reset the preview window, and if it is playing the way you want then proceed.

CBR929
                          Last edited by CBR929; 06-14-2011, 09:32 PM.

Comment

I did as you say, right clicked on the Preview window, put a CHECK MARK beside the TRUE HD/5.1. I notice that in the Sub Titles both English ones are checked BUT when I right click on the Preview Window & go to Sub Titles it is checked for NONE. There is a place to check both English ones though. I had English Audio then in Previewingbut should I have changed the Sub Titles Audio from NONE to the 2 English ones?

I've decrypted it 3 times now and played the Audio stream through Media Player Classic & my Nero Multimedia 10 Platinum HD for Blu Rays and NOW I have NO VOLUME (NO AUDIO) of any kind.

What to Heck is going on. I had Audio in Engish running the Preview Window but then when DVDFab analyzes it and Decrypts it---NO AUDIO. I can't figure it out.

What do I do now!!! How could I lose the AUDIO?

I ran it through BDINFO and the Audio HD/5.1 seems to show. I saved the report as a Text Document & I did a Print Screen for the BDINFO SCAN and Saved it as a JPEG Image.

Could I email it or send it some other way for someone to look at as I am lost as to what to do now.

Comment

I meant that I played the VIDEO STREAM through Media Player Classic & Nero Platinum 10 HD for Blu Rays and NO AUDIO.

I must be doing something wrong.

Is there any way I can do the whole Transformers disc rather than just the Main Movie & check for the proper Audio before Decrypting it through DVDFab Blu Ray Copy?

Comment

Working...
                              X