Analyzing Differently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Analyzing Differently

I just went from v..9.1 to v..9.8 and found that the analyzing process seems to be quite different. On opening DVDFab to rip Blu Ray Main Movie only, the process of analyzing no longer begins immediately but waits until after you click START. The main problem with this is that I do not get the VERY-IMPORTANT benefit of seeing how much compression will be required, allowing me to make adjustments, ie eliminating HD Audio etc. That information also gives me an early opportunity to "guesstimate" the rip time required before I actually begin the process. Are there new settings in this version that I am missing?

I actually agree with you on this. But there are times when it does show the scanning process before you actually rip the movie and you are able to view the size. It seems almost completely random in this version.

Comment

The problem was fixed in v8100, please try it to see the result.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

The analyzing problems i had in earlier versions has been rectified in the latest
        version 8.0.1.0. So far everything works as we are used to.

Comment

Working...
        X