Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kenbra View Post
    i have not had no problems with this movie at all
    The entire disc or movie only? The entire disc is not the problem for me it's when i select movie only. There are 6 different versions of this movie. 3 of them are 16 chapters and 3 of them are 37 chapters with all the same times. 16 is correct according to my blu-ray player. Fab defaults to title 20 which is 37 chapters. Title 1,45,46 have 16 chapters. I've read all those to an ISO. When i play the iso back it freezes at the 2 minute mark. Found this out by pure luck cause the rest of the movie plays fine. I watched my burned copy(bd25) on my player just to see if cinavia( 1st 20 minute rule of thumb) kicked in and the disc froze at the 2 minute mark. Again it could just be me or Ronnie or our copy of the movie. But 8.0.9.9 still has issues backing up the MOVIE ONLY!

Comment

Originally posted by btufail View Post
      The entire disc or movie only? The entire disc is not the problem for me it's when i select movie only. There are 6 different versions of this movie. 3 of them are 16 chapters and 3 of them are 37 chapters with all the same times. 16 is correct according to my blu-ray player. Fab defaults to title 20 which is 37 chapters. Title 1,45,46 have 16 chapters. I've read all those to an ISO. When i play the iso back it freezes at the 2 minute mark. Found this out by pure luck cause the rest of the movie plays fine. I watched my burned copy(bd25) on my player just to see if cinavia( 1st 20 minute rule of thumb) kicked in and the disc froze at the 2 minute mark. Again it could just be me or Ronnie or our copy of the movie. But 8.0.9.9 still has issues backing up the MOVIE ONLY!

Mine is the main movie.... The rest of the disk seems to play fine if you just skip past that 3 min mark.
      "living the dream"

Comment

I did a movie only BD9 quality is great no freez or jump @1.31min in to the movie like my BD25 back up watching on a 60" LG did the same on
        harry potter 7 also great quality.
        Windows 7 64bit ultimate
        CPU: i7 4770K @4.5 vcore@1.28v temps 27c/67c
        RAM: 16GB DDR3 @2133
        GPU: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB
        SSD: 2 X 60GB OCZ vertex 3 RAID 0 (boot drive)
        HHD: 1 TB WD BLK (storage and back up)
        PSU: 760W ,Fans 1x200mm and 2x120mm

Comment

Originally posted by ernielee View Post
          no freez or jump @1.31min in to the movie like my BD25 back up
          harry potter 7 also great quality.
          So you experienced the freezing on the bd25?

Comment

Was able to make backup using main movie only using version 8.0.7.3 with no problems. Watched entire movie no freezing or skipping. It took about 20 to 25 minutes to analyze but movie only works just fine. If you want to use older version that i have used for this you can get it at this link. www.oldapps.com/dvdfab.php

Comment

Originally posted by 0brian View Post
              Was able to make backup using main movie only using version 8.0.7.3 with no problems. Watched entire movie no freezing or skipping. It took about 20 to 25 minutes to analyze but movie only works just fine. If you want to use older version that i have used for this you can get it at this link. www.oldapps.com/dvdfab.php

I wonder why older VS would work on the movie and not the new updated ones.
              "living the dream"

Comment

i'm not sure why but i know the older verison that i use works better than the new. I have tried backing up the movie tangled, jackass 3 with the newer version and both movies skip and freeze in certain parts of the movie. I used the older version 8.0.7.3 and the movies work perfect. Give it a try and see what i mean.

Comment

I've read about other people saying the same thing, but it's relatively too late for me. I ended burning the entire movie on a bd50!

Comment

Sorry to here that you already burned on bd50. For now on if i was you use the older version first 8.0.7.3 for all of your new movies that come out. If it doesn't work on a new movie then use the newer version. I'm not sure why but ever since the newer verions with the qt. have had problems on certain movies freezing & skipping like tangled,jackass 3, etc. I always use the older version now unless i'm not able to back it up. So far the older version has back up all of the new releases. So i'm sticking with it because i don't want to waste money on disc with the newer versions. Hopefully they will fix this problem. I have sent emails to fab about this problem but there still doesn't seem to be a fix with the newer versions. Must be a bug or something that they haven't found wrong with the newer versions. Hope this helps you out and others.

Comment

Working...
                    X