Main movie copy - no menu/chapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Main movie copy - no menu/chapters

When I copy the full blu ray movie to ISO, everything works great.
    When I copy the main blu ray movie to ISO, some of the movies will go straight into the movie (no chapters, no main movie selection option, etc). Every once in a while it'll work just fine (movie dependent?).

Any ideas?
    Thanks!

When you copy main movie you are doing just that, and that alone. Main movie is nothing but the movie so when you put the BD in it's starts playing. I don't do ISO's unless I'm going to play on the computer which I never do anyways. I have backed up allot of BD's and always have gotten the same results main movie starts playing as soon as you put in the disk menu's or BD live.
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
      When you copy main movie you are doing just that, and that alone. Main movie is nothing but the movie so when you put the BD in it's starts playing. I don't do ISO's unless I'm going to play on the computer which I never do anyways. I have backed up allot of BD's and always have gotten the same results main movie starts playing as soon as you put in the disk menu's or BD live.
      Odd. Quite a few of my "main movie" copies start immediately at the menu (but I still get the menu and chapters). Thanks for the response. Is the way Diablo explains it the way the "Main Movie" option was intended? If it is, I really don't see the benefit because you can't even get chapter selections.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgstat View Post
        Odd. Quite a few of my "main movie" copies start immediately at the menu (but I still get the menu and chapters). Thanks for the response. Is the way Diablo explains it the way the "Main Movie" option was intended? If it is, I really don't see the benefit because you can't even get chapter selections.
        You get chapter selections by way of the remote control. But everyone of my movies I almost always do movie only start as soon as you put the BD in. Movie only nothing else if I want to go to a certain chapter there is no selection on screen I use the remote and the FF> button and go to the chapter I want.
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
        X