No announcement yet.

Batlle : LA - Resulting disc cannot play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for writing back. According to Sony the player supports BDMV/BD-RE v3.0 only.

Comment

Originally posted by 0brian View Post
      Was able to make backup using main movie only using version 8.0.7.3 with no problems. Watched entire movie no freezing or skipping. It took about 20 to 25 minutes to analyze but movie only works just fine. If you want to use older version that i have used for this you can get it at this link. www.oldapps.com/dvdfab.php
      Not sure if the cinavia version will work since i have a blue ray player without cinavia so i didn't use the cinavia option but you might want to try older version since it has worked for me using it on a blue ray player without cinavia. You still will have to use the cinavia option to be able to play it on a blue ray player that has cinavia. I have found out that the older version 8.0.7.3 works much better then the newer versions. I have had many problems with the newer versions after 8.0.7.3 that i continue to use the older version until it doesn't work for the newer titles. So far it has back up all new movies without a problem until i'm sure a new protection comes out that you will have to use newer version. Stick with version 8.0.7.3 since this version seems to work best. I have use all of the newer version and it seems to freeze and skip alot in certain movies such as tangled,Jackass 3,etc. Hope this helps out.
      I tried it with 8.0.7.3 and Movie only . Itr did take a while to scan once it got to about 62%. I looked at the BDMV Stream and there are 3 of them, 00124, 00125, and 00126. The combination of all three are the movie. Now I only tested it with MPC(Media Player Classic) & Nero Multimedia 10 HD Platinum and you had to run all three streams to get the full movie.

What's with this. I did not check off for the "CINAVIA" or Encrypt it but U say yours plays. What did you test it with before you burned it and do you have the same Video Streams?
      It is only 21+ GB so it will fit on a BD-R 25 GB Disc without compressing. I just bought BATTLE LOPS ANGELES the other day & wanted to make a Back-Up to be used when my grand sons are here. I use IMGBURN for all my burns.

Can anyone help?

Comment

There was another thread that someone said to use VSO instead of image burn im gonna try that.

Comment

Originally posted by dave412 View Post
          There was another thread that someone said to use VSO instead of image burn im gonna try that.
          ImgBurn not supported must us VSO burning engine
          For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
          X