wrong burn speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wrong burn speed

Ever since the first release of the QT versions of DVDFAB, imageburn will not keep the burn speed settings. I always burn at 4X and I'm sure I have the setting set correctly. Using version 8.0.8.5. it works perfectly, after that it automaticly burns at MAX speed. I'm using a Pioneer 205. The burns are always successful just not the correct burning speed. Sorry for the post if I'm the only one having this problem.

Originally posted by troyb View Post
    Ever since the first release of the QT versions of DVDFAB, imageburn will not keep the burn speed settings. I always burn at 4X and I'm sure I have the setting set correctly. Using version 8.0.8.5. it works perfectly, after that it automaticly burns at MAX speed. I'm using a Pioneer 205. The burns are always successful just not the correct burning speed. Sorry for the post if I'm the only one having this problem.
    Do you have AWS set up correctly? On the write setting do you have the speed set to recommended? Are you using the same media you always have?
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
    X