Expendables!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expendables!!!

I cant search for it or I would.... I know a few people were having problems with the audio jumping around and/or the video screwing up in parts when trying to back up "main movie"

I had the same problems but I just got some BD50 and I wanted to know if anyone remembers if it would work if I just full disk or cloned it.
    "living the dream"

Rip it to your hdd (in Main Movie or Full Disc mode) prior to doing anything else.
    If you encounter problems, it'll be a quicker, easier fix.
    Good practice regardless.

I did this one awhile back, but I never burn BDs...always play 'em back via my hdds and media player.
    Had no issues at all
    Sorry, I can't speak more specifically to the audio glitch some had.

Did you try doing a search?
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Along with mainemans good advive I suggest you pick up a 25 or 50gb BDRE so you dont make any expensive coasters!!!!
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

I tried to search but it wouldnt let me.. kept giving me a error screen but that can because my office system sucks haha

but the BDRE sounds like a really good idea so I dont waste any BDs.
        "living the dream"

Comment

Originally posted by RonnieC312 View Post
          I tried to search but it wouldnt let me.. kept giving me a error screen but that can because my office system sucks haha

but the BDRE sounds like a really good idea so I dont waste any BDs.
          Yes please pick some up! 2 coasters and you paid for 1 BDRE
          For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
            Yes please pick some up! 2 coasters and you paid for 1 BDRE

I just ordered a BDRE 25 and 50. Should have them in the next couple days.
            "living the dream"

Comment

I have a thread opened for a while reporting problems with several titles and Main Movie. I am using TMT5 to playback, so I think it is an issue with TMT as MPC-HC will play it back fine.

M

Comment

Working...
              X