X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't copy New disc

Hi,
    I'm running 8.1.0.0 and, as I always do, I'm attempting to make an MKV backup file from a new Blu Ray disc that I recently purchased (2010 Fair Game) to my hard drive but I keep getting a disc reading error. I tried copying "Blue Ray Copy>Main Movie" and got pretty much the same error. I have not yet had an error like this after copying about 100 of my Blu Ray discs. (I've successfully used both of these methods many times.)

Does this BD have some sort of new encryption that Fab is unable to decrypt? Anybody successful copying this movie?

Input appreciated.

Originally posted by Gregavi View Post
    Hi,
    I'm running 8.1.0.0 and, as I always do, I'm attempting to make an MKV backup file from a new Blu Ray disc that I recently purchased (2010 Fair Game) to my hard drive but I keep getting a disc reading error. I tried copying "Blue Ray Copy>Main Movie" and got pretty much the same error. I have not yet had an error like this after copying about 100 of my Blu Ray discs. (I've successfully used both of these methods many times.)

Does this BD have some sort of new encryption that Fab is unable to decrypt? Anybody successful copying this movie?

Input appreciated.

Hello Gregavi

It's possible your disc might be a bad press! And yes it happens every once in a while. Can you post your logs for this particular burn?
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Hi Gregavi

As DiabloZoe requested please post your logs the default location is:
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.

CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I finally got it to work, but the process took about 20 hrs. All my other rips take about 30-40 mins. using exactly the same method. Don't know why, don't care.
        Thanks.

Comment

Hi Gregavi
          Glad you got it to work.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X