X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GUI bug

Hi guys !

First of all, thanks for making this program, it seems to work like a charm to exclude some audio streams from my BD Rips ...

However, I noticed an annoying GUI bug :

Look on the right part, in the language selection area ...

The program works perfectly and this issue does not affect the ripping process ...

Is it normal and if yes, how to fix that ?

Thanks for the replies !

LePousson

This is the first report I've seen with that type of GUI bug. I have seen lines thru the pre-view window area after closing it but since I upgraded to Win7 that's cleared up for me (could also have been an update to Fab but haven't seen anything in the changelog). I have also seen in common settings specifically in the Pathplayer section where the slider controls is, when you adjust them the numbers isn't visible but that's easily overcome by making small adjustments and clicking between the tabs and returning to Pathplayer to get to where you need with the sliders. What is your screen resolution set to? Mine is set to 1024x768. Also noticed in the attached pic, top left corner where it says DVDFab I don't see the release date which is on all releases now. What version of Fab is that in the pic?

Comment

Hi LePousson,

Which version of DVDFab do you use? Thanks.

Best Regards,
      Fengtao
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

I'm using 6.2.0.5, under Win7 X64 Ultimate ... I had the same problem with 6.1 ...

It is really annoying, especially for BluRay that has a few audio tracks and/or a few subtitles streams ...

LePousson

Comment

Hi LePousson,

We have reproduced and fixed the problem, please wait for next version, thanks.

Best Regards,
          Fengtao
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Ok ... Thanks for this quick reaction !

Will it be in the next beta release or the next stable ?

LEPousson

Comment

I posted a similar issue a few weeks ago and the here's my thread. Instead of shifted down, my was shifted to the right.

Comment

Working...
              X