This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok another issue.

what ever speed i set fab to write at in the settings, it ignores and burns at 8x ??

can someone look into my issue please as i think all the issues im having are software issues.

thanks

Comment

Hi Vphotographic
      Please review the link in my signature on setting up ImgBurn to make sure that your settings are correct.
      When using ImgBurn you will have the setting in Fab set to Recommended.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Vphotographic View Post
        I would love it to be that that's the issue but I originally burned it at 2x with the same issue.

Ill try one more time as its costly trying and bdre are only 2x so trying on then would mean burning at 1x and would take all day !!!

Thanks
        You can burn 2x at 2x I burn a 50gb disc in about an hour!
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Can iuse imgburn with a carnivia film ???

Comment

Yes, you can, please always use the latest version of Imgburn http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
            Current version: 2.5.5.0

Comment

Ok.......

so i have burned a couple more of Battle LA,

1 x bd-re at 1x (verbatim)

1 x bd-r at 2x (Aone)

Both still doing the same so i now know its a DVDfab issue, confirmed due to doing the same on a different pc with same outcome.

So it looks like for now, us ps3 users will have to wait for the developers to fix this issue or source another way to backup these bluray.

Shame as i liked Fab.

Just incase im asked i have attached a log for the last try.

Paul
              Attached Files

Comment

Ok.......

so i have burned a couple more of Battle LA,

1 x bd-re at 1x (verbatim)

1 x bd-r at 2x (Aone)

Both still doing the same so i now know its a DVDfab issue, confirmed due to doing the same on a different pc with same outcome.

So it looks like for now, us ps3 users will have to wait for the developers to fix this issue or source another way to backup these bluray.

Shame as i liked Fab.

Just incase im asked i have attached a log for the last try.

Paul
                So Fab is giving you and issue with this 1 movie and you dont want to use it anymore? I have backed up this movie and it plays fine on my samsung no issue at all! Send a PM to Fengtao and let them know you issue. Im sure they can fix it. But take in consideration that you are gonna have issue down the line it seems the PS3 does not play well with others! Also you might want to give the BETA a try!
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

it is battle:LA, monsters inc, i am number four so far

i see others have the same issue.

Maybe us ps3 users have to put up with it.

thanks

Comment

Or maybe you PS3 users have to consider purchasing a decent player without all the resident Sony viruses.

thanks
                    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

thanks
                      Until they come up with a fix! And they will! Also please give the new BETA a try!!

Comment

I am having the same problem as Vphotographic with Battlefield: LA. Well, with any Cinavia protected backup I try to make. The worst one is The Other Guys, which skips a lot. I have attached my logs for Battlefield: LA. Hope they fix this problem soon. Just posting to show that Vphotographic isn't the only one having this problem.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rockyhahn View Post
                          I am having the same problem as Vphotographic with Battlefield: LA. Well, with any Cinavia protected backup I try to make. The worst one is The Other Guys, which skips a lot. I have attached my logs for Battlefield: LA. Hope they fix this problem soon. Just posting to show that Vphotographic isn't the only one having this problem.
                          Have you been using this media all the time? Can you verify your burner supports CMCMAG-BA3-00?
                          Last edited by CBR929; 07-29-2011, 10:48 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
                            Have you been using this media all the time? Can you verify your burner supports CMCMAG-BA3-00?
                            I have used a few different brands of disks and they all skip in the same spots. Tried different speeds and a few different settings but they all turn out the same. The original disks are clean and scratch free.

Not sure how to find if it supports CMCMAG-BA3-00. I have an ASUS SBW-06C1S-U.

Comment

Originally posted by rockyhahn View Post
                              I have used a few different brands of disks and they all skip in the same spots. Tried different speeds and a few different settings but they all turn out the same. The original disks are clean and scratch free.

Not sure how to find if it supports CMCMAG-BA3-00. I have an ASUS SBW-06C1S-U.
                              It should say in the Asus manual what media is supported.

Comment

Hi rockyhahn
                                Please install ImgBurn as your burn engine in the link in my signature, remember to set up AWS in ImgBurn and set your burn speed to 1/2 the rated speed of your disc's, in this case with the media you are using CMCMAG-BA3-00 would be 2X.
                                Hope this helps
                                CBR929
                                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X