Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As cheap as blue ray standalone players are i don't understand why you would want to play your movies on a ps3. I own a ps3 but only play games on it. There are less problems with a standalone player. I suggest buying a player that doesn't have cinivia protection on it. Then there is no need to do cinivia backups. There has been issues with the newer qt version i admit. I have been using 8.0.7.3 for the most part because this version does not seem to skip and freeze as the newer versions have. I have been able to back up all of the movies that you are having with no problems using this version. I'm not sure if the newest beta version 8.1.0.7 has fixed this problem yet or not. I did see it said about something new with m2ts files. This is where all of the movies have been skipping that have mulitiple m2ts files. For the most part 8.0.7.3 has been able to do a much better job with these files. Has anyone backup these movies that are known to have problems with the new qt version work now with the new beta 8.1.0.7?

Comment

Has anyone tried the new BETA to see if the PS3 problem was fixed?
      "living the dream"

Comment

Originally posted by RonnieC312 View Post
        Has anyone tried the new BETA to see if the PS3 problem was fixed?
        I would try but i had to give the films back !!!

I hope someone can try it out too.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Vphotographic View Post
          I would try but i had to give the films back !!!
          I hope someone can try it out too.
          Paul
          O man, you are on a wrong foot here. Copying somebody's content is a no-no! As well as discussion related to such activity. Go read this:
          memorize it and let us know when you are ready for a quiz.
          In a meanwhile this thread is closed.
          sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
          X