clone option required for region?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clone option required for region?

I am new to this great software. I want to backup up my film in Canada and bring it with me to France to visit my Friends? The problem is the region code.
    What i have done is inserted my source bluray ( ic chose A as the region), i have chosen clone 1-1 option and have created an output which is ISO. Has the region code been removed, i noticed the box cheched in the settings, there are many other boxes? which others should be checked? Is there any other software i should use? to make sure output is region free?
    Or should i use Full movie option? I want to keep all the menus and not lose any quality.

Full Movie is what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by raproop View Post
      I am new to this great software. I want to backup up my film in Canada and bring it with me to France to visit my Friends? The problem is the region code.
      What i have done is inserted my source bluray ( ic chose A as the region), i have chosen clone 1-1 option and have created an output which is ISO. Has the region code been removed, i noticed the box cheched in the settings, there are many other boxes? which others should be checked? Is there any other software i should use? to make sure output is region free?
      Or should i use Full movie option? I want to keep all the menus and not lose any quality.

Please also bear in mind that when you change countries, you also change broadcast standards.

DVDs and BR discs copied here (in Canada) will be in NTSC format, and since France's standard is SECAM, SECAM set-top players usually can't handle NTSC format (unless they're specifically made to do that... neither can SECAM TVs, for that matter).

Just something to keep in mind as you travel the world.

DC

Last edited by DarthCopier; 07-12-2011, 03:10 PM. Reason: corrected French broadcast standard

Comment

Working...
      X