playback issue on 50 gb disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

playback issue on 50 gb disc

hi everyone well here goes i bought adjustment bureau on blu ray it works fine anyway i cloned it to my hardrive as an iso i then burnt it back on a 50gb disc copied fine but when i put it in my blu ray player it would not play so i put it into dvdfab to copy the copy and when it opens the disc up it says its got errors on it all settings are on software is there any other setting i need to change for a 50 gb never have a problem on 25gb discs

Which brand of media are you using? Which burning engine did you use? Also at what speed did you burn? Can you post the burn log for this burn? Also why are you burning an ISO?
    Last edited by DiabloZoe; 07-15-2011, 10:20 PM.
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
      Which brand of media are you using? Which burning engine did you use? Also at what speed did you burn? Can you post the burn log for this burn? Also why are you burning an ISO?
      i use dvdfab version 8.1.0.0
      the media is melody
      burn speed is 2x
      vso burn engine
      dont know how to post burn log or where it is
      and i alway clone to an iso

Comment

hi mate i use melody 50gb,i burn at 2x,use vso burn engine and dont know how to find the log sorry, if i compress it to a 25gb same make of disc its fine

Comment

Hi fatman919,

Please open Common Settings window, click on "Diagnosis", and then you can find the log saving "Directory", it is like:
          on Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          on Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          on XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Working...
          X