Audio Sync Problem - Mystic River

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio Sync Problem - Mystic River

I have a problem with audio/video sync. Audio is lagging behind video. I copied "Full Disk" to harddrive. Then selected "Main Movie" and compressed down to BD25. Do I have the settings wrong? (they are the default settings, I've not changed anything). I haven't had this issue with other movies I've copied the same way.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Check and make sure codecs are set to software across the board. Also disable lightning encoding, and make sure the disc is clean!
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Hi Oetboy4,

Please post your dvdfab_internal log file, thanks.
      You can find that:
      on Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      on Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      on XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Audio NOT synced

I"m seeing this as well in every BD I'm copying. I can't provide a log since it's been several days since the copy process and I'm doing alot of video to iso processing.

If you absolutely need a log and I don't see any updates to this thread, I'll try and generate a log next BD I copy and post it.

My last copy was of 2012. Totally out of sync.

Comment

Hi disdp1,
          Which version of Fab did you ues? What option did you use? Full disc or main movie? To what? BD25, BD9 1080p, BD9 720p, BD5 1080p or BD5 720p?
          More info are needed. Thanks.

Comment

Resolved, WTH!

I've been creating ISO's of all my video backups and putting them on a PIVOS AIOS to resolve the cinavia issue.

What I was noticing is the vidoes were having a substantial audio sync delay. But when I would pause and play the video, the audio would sync.

So, this is not an issue w/ DVDFAB. Seems the issue resides w/ the AIOS, but it's a minor issue that is resolved by pausing and hitting play.

All is well. Thank you for the response Terry5.

Regards,

David

Comment

Working...
            X