Source Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Source Code

What is wrong with this disc? I've gotten through 3 BD coasters already and I hadn't had one of those in over a year! It just won't finish copying.

Could this have something to do with that Cinavia everyone seems to be concerned about? Actually, what is it and why do we need it?

I tried making a duplicate of "Source Code" with the cinavia dot on and another one with it off. Same results, it stopped recording in the middle portion of the movie. mentioned something about errors. I tried it with version 8.0.0.5 and with version 8.2.9.8. - same outcome.

Has anyone experienced similar problems with This title?

Would appreciate any input.

source code new protection

There's new protection on it. Other Software forum has info on it. Hopefully, Fab is working on a fix
    Last edited by CBR929; 07-28-2011, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bearlight View Post
      What is wrong with this disc? I've gotten through 3 BD coasters already and I hadn't had one of those in over a year! It just won't finish copying.

Could this have something to do with that Cinavia everyone seems to be concerned about? Actually, what is it and why do we need it?

I tried making a duplicate of "Source Code" with the cinavia dot on and another one with it off. Same results, it stopped recording in the middle portion of the movie. mentioned something about errors. I tried it with version 8.0.0.5 and with version 8.2.9.8. - same outcome.

Has anyone experienced similar problems with This title?

Would appreciate any input.
      Are you really asking what Cinavia protection is? Do you have a PS3? Check the top of the forum and ready the sticky titled "Cinavia protection" and we dont need it!
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
      X