sky captain world of tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sky captain world of tomorrow

Useing DVDFAB to create an Bluray iso file of Sky Captain and the world of tomorrow worked just fine. I got tired of using Power DVD to play my Bluray ISO files so I did a search on the internet and found Media Player Classic 1.5.2.3456 from sourceforge. So far I have been able to play all of my blu-ray ISO files with the exception of "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow" when I play this ISO or the copied files from the movie "Media Player Classic" (MPC) for short crashes.

Other than this one movie MPC has played every format that I have tried, all videos from youtube bluray picture quality is as good as Power DVD if not better.

My operating system is windows 7 pro 64 bit
    DVDfab various versions and still no luck with "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow" I should add that once I mount the Bluray ISO file of Sky Captain Windows media Player had no problem with the Sky Captain Bluray ISO so I can play the ISO.

I uninstalled Power DVD after playing servral of my Bueray ISO movies with (MPC).

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thankyou

Hi robertpcx
    I am not sure if VLC will play a Blu-Ray ISO but you can give it a shot, you can find it here http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
    Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

internet downloads

I downloaded vlc before I received your reply to my post. One of the big problems with downloading programs off the internet today is the repackaging of software to include other software in the download. I'm not saying videolan did this but I can tell you that I rejected videolan mediaplayer.

There are trusted sights like DVDFAB and sourceforge and others that don't repackage and I hope to god that they stay clean. Specifically when I have downloaded these repackaged software bundles it is an unwanted and unsolicited intrusion into my private life. They did not ask in a conventional manner if I wanted to download the other programs besides the program I specifically wanted to download. I have read the messages on the DVDFAB web sight about spam and I see repackageing as an other form of spam.

Thankyou

robertpcx

Comment

Working...
      X