BDMV-REC on a BD-RE to test???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BDMV-REC on a BD-RE to test???

can that BDMV-REC then be copied to a BD-R using dvdfab or does it have to be ripped/compressed from the disc again? trying to use the drive less for for recopies but always like to test my copy before burn to BDR!!

and of course a recompress could have a problem etc...

John

Originally posted by DJuanHouston View Post
    can that BDMV-REC then be copied to a BD-R using dvdfab or does it have to be ripped/compressed from the disc again? trying to use the drive less for for recopies but always like to test my copy before burn to BDR!!

and of course a recompress could have a problem etc...

John
    I believe you can only make a BMDV-REC from the original disc if you are trying to make a Cinavia protected backup and a backup to play on players not infected with Cinavia you have to make 2 copy's.
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

need more info

so if i make a BDMV-REC on a BD-RE to play on the ps3 or my 3D player to

test it for errors I cant CLONE that BD-RE to a BD-R

It will screw up the BDMV-REC???

I know about 2 diff types for other players but Ive had image burn screw up

during the header and ruin a disc and had a few video errors in the past so I

always write to a BD-RE first to check it out prior to final backup on BD-R

Comment

Originally posted by DJuanHouston View Post
        so if i make a BDMV-REC on a BD-RE to play on the ps3 or my 3D player to

test it for errors I cant CLONE that BD-RE to a BD-R

It will screw up the BDMV-REC???

I know about 2 diff types for other players but Ive had image burn screw up

during the header and ruin a disc and had a few video errors in the past so I

always write to a BD-RE first to check it out prior to final backup on BD-R
        I don't make BMDV-REC discs but afaik you can make a BMDV-REC BDRE from the original but you will have to do it again from the original to the BDR You might want to PM Fengtao and ask them! You can also try it the worst that's gonna happen is a nice new coaster!
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
        X