UNSTOPPABLE and MACHETE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UNSTOPPABLE and MACHETE

i did a BLURAY CLONE iso of both these movies from Sony and neither iso was playable. I then did a FULL DISK copy and I have so far gotten a playable iso of UNSTOPPABLE. I haven't tried MACHETE yet. There were no Cineva warnings when I used the BLURAY CLONE option. What is the difference between the BLURAY CLONE iso and the FULL DISK iso?

Also if anyone knows, why didn't the CLONE work?

Originally posted by ant master View Post
    i did a BLURAY CLONE iso of both these movies from Sony and neither iso was playable. I then did a FULL DISK copy and I have so far gotten a playable iso of UNSTOPPABLE. I haven't tried MACHETE yet. There were no Cineva warnings when I used the BLURAY CLONE option. What is the difference between the BLURAY CLONE iso and the FULL DISK iso?

Also if anyone knows, why didn't the CLONE work?
    Why are you making an ISO? Are you playing this on a PS3? Neither of these movies contain Cinavia protection. The difference between clone and full is clone gives you a 1:1 copy including all protections full disc gives you full disc but removes the protections. The reason it did not work is because you did something wrong as both of these movies have been backed up with Fab.
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

I am viewing with the PCH C-200.
      Do the isos produced by both these methods have the same quality? And again what would make the clone not work?
      Last edited by ant master; 07-28-2011, 11:52 PM.

Comment

I am viewing with the PCH C-200.
        Do the isos produced by both these methods have the same quality? And again what would make the clone not work?
        If you are required to make an ISO to play on this media player then yes same quality I am not sure if this player has anything to do with Cinavia so if you checked it and its not infected then thats why it did not play.
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

yes I am finding that the iso created with full copy is playing with great results. Even Battle LA played and this has Cineva. However when playing the full copy the popup menu will popup occassionally and go away. Also when a video Main Menu plays (Main Menu with a video background) the video portion will play but the button overlays (Play, Scenes, etc.) will not appear. If I hit enter the menu will activate the play button. Its interesting that I am not seeing these artifacts with the iso in clone mode.
          Last edited by ant master; 07-29-2011, 10:17 PM.

Comment

yes I am finding that the iso created with full copy is playing with great results. Even Battle LA played and this has Cineva. However when playing the full copy the popup menu will popup occassionally and go away. Also when a video Main Menu plays (Main Menu with a video background) the video portion will play but the button overlays (Play, Scenes, etc.) will not appear. If I hit enter the menu will activate the play button. Its interesting that I am not seeing these artifacts with the iso in clone mode.
            Cinavia is a protection scheme used by a few BR player namley the PS3. If your player does not support Cinavia then dont worry about it because it does not pertain to you!

Comment

Working...
            X