Missing Video Sorted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Video Sorted

This is to let anybody who has had the same problem with either a missing chapter on a blu-ray film or segments of video missing.I had a real problem with "Knight & Day" with missing clips of video.I tried different versions of DVDFab with no success.I then remembered I had not updated my Nvidia video card driver for about 6 months, so I did update & found this had been the problem all along.I hope this info is of help to anybody with this problem--do keep graphics cards updated & this in itself will help the team sought out other issues.

Are you playing your movies on a standalone player or are you playing them on a pc? Did you use the latest beta version when your problem was fixed? Because it did see there was a New: Brand new m2ts muxer which is Blu-ray compatible? Didn't know if this fix the problem or by what you have done with updating your video card driver. How do you update your video card?

Comment

Originally posted by 0brian View Post
      How do you update your video card?
      You need to go to the video card manufacturer's website and see if they have any new firmware updates to download or use your Windows Update with optional update information which should inform you of newer versions of drivers for your installed hardware. However, the former is the preferred method as Windows Update cannot inform you of every third-party item that requires updating.

Comment

Thank you. I have done what you have suggested. Hopefully this will fix the problem.

Comment

Updating video card driver

Hi, yes as suggested it is best to go to Nvidia or ati site & look for your cards latest drivers.I always uninstall my old driver first--that is the display driver.Reboot & then install latest display driver.Do not uninstall anything else other than the display driver otherwise you may run into problems.I never use beta display drivers as they can cause problems, I wait for a while untill it has been well tested.Good luck, it worked for me, it is an important issue.

Comment

Working...
          X