X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Earth" Problem with DVDFab

Hi

I wanted to shrink "Earth" (german version "unsere Erde") to BD25 with DVDFab 6.2.0.5. At 8:35 min the video stream stands still but the audio stream continues running. You can jump further the video but only some parts work and the rest is no longer synchron.

Fab was used with and without GPU Acceleration with the same problem.
    Other BDs were successfully shrinked with Fab before and after "Earth"

I always have german and english audio streams with subtitles on my BD25s.

After some tries I gave up using Fab and used DVDRebuilder... this time i had no problems so it seems to be a Problem of DVDFab ????

Any Solutions how it might work with Fab?

regards

red1

Did you rip to HDD first in full disc/clone mode to folder/iso format then use that as the source for shrinking main movie + audio tracks? If so then please read the Help Us Help You document (link in my sig) and post the needed info.

Edit: How are you playing back the ripped/compressed main movie. Burning to disc?
    Last edited by W&B; 11-22-2009, 12:36 PM.

Comment

For the document i only need to attach:
      dvdfab_burn_vso.log
      dvdfab_internal.log

To my general proceedings:

1. Rip whole BD on HDD
      2. Using DVDfab if i have to shrink: German and and english video as well as all german subtitles; Main movie only
      3. Use tsmuxer to create BD structure (Tried without also)
      4. Use BDedit if i have to set autostarts for wished audio/subtitle to autostart (wasn't used here avoiding this to be the error)
      5. Burn with Nero

Here: Tried HDD Image (bug as mentioned); Tried BD25 in Stand Alone Player as well as my Computer (bug as mentioned)
      Attached Files

Comment

This may not solve your problem but you have a firmware update for your optical drive here Try again but only use Fab in the complete process so it is to rule any other problems/errors.

1. Does that particular title/main movie require compression?
        2. Are you ripping to folder or an iso image to your hdd?
        3. What software are you playing the ripped/compressed file back on your pc?

Comment

1. yes because 2 audio (ger, eng)
          2. folder
          3. first i burn a image. then cyberlink power dvd but it doesnt work in my standalone as already mentioned

using dvdfab for all steps was already tried also.

Comment

Originally posted by red1 View Post
            first i burn a image. then cyberlink power dvd but it doesnt work in my standalone as already mentioned
            So they play well on your computer testing with PowerDVD, And I read where you mentioned using Nero. I have no experience with Nero but will suggest you try ImgBurn (it's free) Watch Troy512's video (link in my sig) on how to set it and the write speed to work with Fab. Use the Image already created with Fab as the source, select write data, then your target.
            If still no luck Open Fab's common settings with disc in the tray, Click send info files. Provide all the info possible with a short description of what's happening with a Link to this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
              So they play well on your computer testing with PowerDVD
              No ... those images don't work anywhere... the bug appears

I can try imageburn this weekend ... if it works i will give you feedback but i don't think so.

Comment

Hey

Just created a image with ImageBurn ... same problem..

I tried everything possible with this BD and as far as i can say... as soon as using DVDFab there occurs the Problem...

I made StarTrek, Transformers1-2, Matrix1-3, HarryPotter6, T4:Salvation without problems using DVDFab.

So i would say there is a Problem with DVDFab and "Earth"... if you need further information just tell me.

Comment

Thanks for the further feedback, send the info to Fengtao as instructed Here also include a link to this thread in case more questions/info is needed.

Comment

Working...
                  X