BR Copy Shrek or Dreamworks Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BR Copy Shrek or Dreamworks Movies

Everytime I do a copy of the main movie no matter what audio unselect I get a narrative track for the blind or something. It narrates the movie and never shows up on my preview but all 4 Shreks and Madigascar did this so i assume it is a dreamworks thing. I am using the most recent version of DVDFab as I just updated it yesterday. 8.0.7.3

Originally posted by snoophog View Post
    Everytime I do a copy of the main movie no matter what audio unselect I get a narrative track for the blind or something. It narrates the movie and never shows up on my preview but all 4 Shreks and Madigascar did this so i assume it is a dreamworks thing. I am using the most recent version of DVDFab as I just updated it yesterday. 8.0.7.3

Where did you update from?
    V8.0.7.3 is many versions out of date.
    V 8.1.0.7 is the current version.

Update using the link below.

Comment

Your duplicate thread has been deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by snoophog View Post
        Make sure you scroll up on the right upper corner and select the DTS track, after you make your selection use the preview window to insure you have the correct track and back up you movie!
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
        X