CUDA Decoder Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUDA Decoder Not Working

The CUDA Decoder has not worked over the last few Beta version. Please investigate and ensure that CUDA is supported in the next revision.

Cuda Not Working

Hi , I have been using all the Beta versions & have no trouble with them.Are you using ati or nvidia video cards.If you are using ati, set your codecs to "Software" & make sure your card driver is upto date.Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakster View Post
      The CUDA Decoder has not worked over the last few Beta version. Please investigate and ensure that CUDA is supported in the next revision.
      I take it you are using a Nvida card, please insure all your drivers are currently upto date.
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Actually, I have noticed that my Cuda seems to be working harder than before, sometimes using up to 90% of my GPU....

Comment

I have to say the same thing. Cuda not working even when I unchecked the lightning thing.

Comment

Please try the latest version http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=14063
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
            X