X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yu-Gi-Oh Ripping Problem

Hello dvdfab team,

I wanted to report a ripping problem with Yu-Gi-Oh Bonds Beyond Time
    2d/3d version english version.Both versions on same disc.The 3d version is active 3d and not anaglyph.
    I used till 8.1.0.8 beta version and also 8.0.3.6 passkey and i ripped to iso,the resulting iso it creates has corrupt video. The first corruption appears at approx 00:01:50 where it appears to freeze for a second, then the streams become blocky.Same problem on oldest versions.
    I ve played then the original disc(3d version) on powerdvd11 and my panasonic stand alone player as well and works perfect.
    When playing the original disc on powerdvd without passkey enabled,disc works perfect,if enabled problem is there,film gets corrupted.
    Please let me know if you need logs,how do i get them so i can provide you
    so you try fix this problem if fixable.

Originally posted by dada View Post
    Always need the logs.
    See attachment for location.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Blazkowicz; 08-06-2011, 10:27 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
      Always need the logs.
      See attachment for location.
      Here is the internal logs,if you cant see see anything here then i can try burn as well,i dont have a rewritable right now,i could try get one on monday
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dada View Post
        Hello dvdfab team,

I wanted to report a ripping problem with Yu-Gi-Oh Bonds Beyond Time
        2d/3d version english version.Both versions on same disc.The 3d version is active 3d and not anaglyph.
        I used till 8.1.0.8 beta version and also 8.0.3.6 passkey and i ripped to iso,the resulting iso it creates has corrupt video. The first corruption appears at approx 00:01:50 where it appears to freeze for a second, then the streams become blocky.Same problem on oldest versions.
        I ve played then the original disc(3d version) on powerdvd11 and my panasonic stand alone player as well and works perfect.
        When playing the original disc on powerdvd without passkey enabled,disc works perfect,if enabled problem is there,film gets corrupted.
        There is no reason to have passkey running when Fab is running.
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
          There is no reason to have passkey running when Fab is running.
          I know my friend,check my logs,i mean i ripped the iso separately,with dvdfab and also with new fab passkey which you have the option "rip to iso".
          The logs shows only the dvdfab and not passkey

Comment

Working...
          X