This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with "faster"

Has any one been abel to make a backup of the movie "faster" I have tried and get full movie (movie only mode) and get no sound at all. I also tried a rip with Other Software then used dvdfab just to rip the main movie out of it still no sound, all other parts of full movie rip do have sound except the main movie. I'm using 8.1.1.2. I get no error codes. My copies are actually not to a disc but rather to my desktop, but every other title worked this way thus far.
    Last edited by CBR929; 08-09-2011, 10:07 PM. Reason: Forum Rules

Need the logs and more information.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by robandcat View Post
      Has any one been abel to make a backup of the movie "faster" I have tried and get full movie (movie only mode) and get no sound at all. I also tried a rip with Other Software then used dvdfab just to rip the main movie out of it still no sound, all other parts of full movie rip do have sound except the main movie. I'm using 8.1.1.2. I get no error codes. My copies are actually not to a disc but rather to my desktop, but every other title worked this way thus far.
      Yes I backed up Faster when it came out and with no problems at all. Are you selecting the correct audio track?
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

There is only one audio option, so by default its checked, other then subtitle language, making backup right now will post logs in a few.

Comment

Here are logs
          Attached Files

Comment

There is only one audio option, so by default its checked, other then subtitle language, making backup right now will post logs in a few.
            Are you using the original disc?
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

yes this is a original disc. oh and sorry mods just seen your edit, will keep that in the back of my mind for future posts, as far as audio for the 230 other discs I own never changed any settings and it just worked, except for this one. I just rip movie to desk top and use a pogram to shrink to mkv. and put the movie on my server to watch arounfd the house. Worked perfect till now. I am getting error straight out of the box before any editing is done, so its a raw rip from dvdfab. Error meaning its not working after it has finished not that I actually get error messages.
              Last edited by robandcat; 08-10-2011, 03:08 AM.

Comment

yes this is a original disc. oh and sorry mods just seen your edit, will keep that in the back of my mind for future posts, as far as audio for the 230 other discs I own never changed any settings and it just worked, except for this one. I just rip movie to desk top and use a pogram to shrink to mkv. and put the movie on my server to watch arounfd the house. Worked perfect till now. I am getting error straight out of the box before any editing is done, so its a raw rip from dvdfab. Error meaning its not working after it has finished not that I actually get error messages.
                A couple of instances in your logs show you are not using the original disc, can also check and see if your drive has a FW update?

Comment

Here are my latest log files with a rental (used for trial) Yes it is a original, even one rented. Oyi need a magic wand for this one lol. This is the second disc that wont even play on media player or vlc. Gonna try ps3 in a few
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here are my latest log files with a rental (used for trial) Yes it is a original, even one rented. Oyi need a magic wand for this one lol. This is the second disc that wont even play on media player or vlc. Gonna try ps3 in a few
                    Hi robandcat
                    It does not matter if you rented it even for trial purposes, this thread is closed.
                    Read this before posting again http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=122
                    CBR929
                    Last edited by CBR929; 08-12-2011, 03:12 AM.
                    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                    X