main movie being split

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

main movie being split

Anyone know why when Im doing a blu-ray copy i check main movie with only one file highlighted yet two come out. it breaks after 1:30minutes and begins a new file. Id rather not download more software to merge the avchd files.

DVDFab Blu-ray Copy will mimic the way the BD was authored which works fine for making a disc copy. If you would like one continuous file for something else then try M2TS output on DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper.

Comment

Originally posted by Complication View Post
      DVDFab Blu-ray Copy will mimic the way the BD was authored which works fine for making a disc copy. If you would like one continuous file for something else then try M2TS output on DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper.
      thank you for the reply. But currently I have a bug where dvd fab will not encode correctly I suspect its a quick sync issue but not sure. anyway I'm only using it for the decrypter I tried ripping to m2ts and I get a file that jerks every few seconds.

Ive been google searching for a way to join the files but most of the results look like spyware crap. any programs for merging you can recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by trife View Post
        thank you for the reply. But currently i have a bug where dvd fab will not encode correctly i suspect its a quick sync issue but not sure. Anyway i'm only using it for the decrypter i tried ripping to m2ts and i get a file that jerks every few seconds.

Ive been google searching for a way to join the files but most of the results look like spyware crap. Any programs for merging you can recommend?
        tsmuxr
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Hi trife
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

out of nowhere i got the mp4 file to work right and it ripped a single file. Wish I could tell you what options I used that got it to work.

It just seems to work at random.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by trife View Post
              out of nowhere i got the mp4 file to work right and it ripped a single file. Wish I could tell you what options I used that got it to work.

It just seems to work at random.
              Hi, trife

There are some main movie of BD disc include multiple stream files.
              Hope this help you!

Br, Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X