Video size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video size

This may be a newbie type question, but I am confused. I have been using blu-ray copy for awhile now. I always use main movie to save space on my HD, but there is always multiple main movie options to choose (for the feature) and to tell u the truth I don't know the difference, except for the addition of a couple more audio options (3.1), and maybe a couple more subtitle options. Here are my two questions.

1. Sometimes I notice I get a different video size on my screen depending on the movie I burn, when I am playing it not zoomed in(original size). Sometimes it has black bars above and below, and sometimes not. And again I am not changing the zoom on the player, both are set to original size. Question is , is this due to the main movie feature I pick when doing the copy? Or is it just the manufacturer of that blu-rays format and I have no control?

2. Am I losing an HD audio quality by selecting main movie vs full disc. And no I never check remove HD box for either.

Thanks for the help

Originally posted by Sneakyjackson View Post
    This may be a newbie type question, but I am confused. I have been using blu-ray copy for awhile now. I always use main movie to save space on my HD, but there is always multiple main movie options to choose (for the feature) and to tell u the truth I don't know the difference, except for the addition of a couple more audio options (3.1), and maybe a couple more subtitle options. Here are my two questions.

1. Sometimes I notice I get a different video size on my screen depending on the movie I burn, when I am playing it not zoomed in(original size). Sometimes it has black bars above and below, and sometimes not. And again I am not changing the zoom on the player, both are set to original size. Question is , is this due to the main movie feature I pick when doing the copy? Or is it just the manufacturer of that blu-rays format and I have no control?

2. Am I losing an HD audio quality by selecting main movie vs full disc. And no I never check remove HD box for either.

Thanks for the help
    Some movies are full screen some are letterbox just depends on which you purchased, and no you are not loosing any quality!
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
    X