Cannot backup 3:10 to Yuma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot backup 3:10 to Yuma

I was wondering if anyone has had difficulty with this movie. I was able to due a full disk copy to HD as an iso file but from there I have not been able to make a 25GB iso file.

I've tried both decode with and with out cuda and the same for the encoder but it just sits there and then times out.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Please post DVDFab internal log, thanks.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Here are the logs from my attempts to backup this movie.

Thanks for your help
      Attached Files

Comment

CUDA vs Lightning Recoding

Hi, CCGA1636,

When you do converting with CUDA, please disable the Lightning Recoding option to see if it still hangs up at a some percentage.

You can not leave them fighting against each other.

Yours
        --
        Malcolm
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Malcolm,

Thanks. But I have tried it with and without the Lightning Recording on/off and it still will not convert the Full disc from 50gb iso to 25gb iso.

I will try your setup again just to make sure and get back to you.

Terry

Comment

Hi so I just got home and the compression had stopped at 82.75% with "The Time To Go" information stopped at 0.

I did as you asked and set everything to Cuda. In your thumbnail of the A/V codec under Encoder you just had Cuda selected. I do not have that option, only Software + Cuda.

Also I upgraded all the drivers for my nvidia geforce gtx 465 before I started this compression.

I noticed in the log that it first looked at my virtual drive where I had not unmounted the drive with Iron Man II. I do not know if that had an impact on compression but I will try again now that I have closed out virtual drive.

I wanted to also mention that last night when I was trying to compress this file I kept getting the the following message:

Fabcore.exe causing 100% usage on at least 1 cpu. This message was generated by Norton Internet Security 2011.

Up until the time I left for the afternoon that message had not appeared again after I made the changes to the codec setup and update of video drivers.

I've included the log(s) for your examination.

Thanks for your help and please pass on any suggestions you might have.

Terry
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi I was finally able to compress the full disc to an iso file. I turned off all programs that were running in the background.

I was still getting the high cpu usage error message from the Fabcore.exe file. I received the message about 15-20 minutes.

Comment

Hi, CCGA1636,

Hi I was finally able to compress the full disc to an iso file. I turned off all programs that were running in the background.
                Yep, It is a better choice to disable all the other background tasks, as multitasking is a pain while you copy or burn.

I was still getting the high cpu usage error message from the Fabcore.exe file. I received the message about 15-20 minutes.
                You can Reset DMA at Common Settings>General to see the result.

Yours
                --
                Malcolm

Comment

Working...
                X