3D sbs vs. 3d clone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D sbs vs. 3d clone

was just wondering... when you use 3D sbs is there a noticeable loss in 3D quality when playing in standalone on my 55 led.. i know a clone is a true 1to1 pure copy.. was thinking of trying the main movie sbs option to save some money.. the 50 gb discs are too pricey as of now.. i noticed on hoodwinked too when doin sbs main movie there wasnt any compression needed (18.5gb to 18.5 gb when using a bd-25) so basically my question is when usuing the sbs option do you loose any 3D quality??? seemed to me after doin a 3D sbs with hoodwinked too! the 3d just didnt seem very good.. but it could also be that the movie wasnt completely 3d either..

Hi,

The difference is not big in my option. In fact, the only noticeable difference is that SBS 3D has only half resolution compared to original Blu-ray 3D.

Thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
      Hi,

The difference is not big in my option. In fact, the only noticeable difference is that SBS 3D has only half resolution compared to original Blu-ray 3D.

Thanks!

Wilson
      when u say resolution is half do you mean its half of 1080??? thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by scottyb25 View Post
        when u say resolution is half do you mean its half of 1080??? thanks...
        Hi,

SBS is mean Side by Side 3D, its half left is 2D, half right is 3D. And the resolution of the movie is still 1080!

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X