Freezes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freezes

For the 3Rd. time in a row the program freezes about 75% thru copy. I am trying to copy Breaking Bad, has 4 segments I have had no problem copying this series in the past, except fot the last two. It freezes with no other programs being used as it is done overnight, no message as to why, just stops, about 8 Hrs wasted. Any ideas would be appreciated.

I have recently had same problem tring to back up true blood series 2. I went back and used version 8.0.7.3 and problem fixed. For some reason or another there has been alot of problems since this version. I've been strictly just using this version because of all of the bugs with the newer versions. Here is link to get older version. www.oldapps.com/dvdfab.php

Comment

Originally posted by 0brian View Post
      I have recently had same problem tring to back up true blood series 2. I went back and used version 8.0.7.3 and problem fixed. For some reason or another there has been alot of problems since this version. I've been strictly just using this version because of all of the bugs with the newer versions. Here is link to get older version. www.oldapps.com/dvdfab.php
      Thanks, and thanks for the link, have downloaded the older version and will try later.

Comment

Originally posted by durkinjt View Post
        Thanks, and thanks for the link, have downloaded the older version and will try later.
        Worked, Thanks, sad though , to revert to an older version, makes one wonder about updates, thought once out of the beta stage all bugs, past and present were resolved.

Comment

For the 3Rd. time in a row the program freezes about 75% thru copy. I am trying to copy Breaking Bad, has 4 segments I have had no problem copying this series in the past, except fot the last two. It freezes with no other programs being used as it is done overnight, no message as to why, just stops, about 8 Hrs wasted. Any ideas would be appreciated.
          Hi,
          Please post your log files!
          Thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
            Hi,
            Please post your log files!
            Thanks!

Wilson
            W, Cannot seem to find them, went on DVD temp, nothing there?

Comment

W, Cannot seem to find them, went on DVD temp, nothing there?
              Under c drive documents/DVDFab
              For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
              or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
                Under c drive documents/DVDFab
                W, I think this is it,

Analyzing started: 21:01:13
                Analyzing completed successfully: 21:02:16
                Copy process started: 21:02:16
                Video reencode bitrate (5922 kbps): 21:02:22
                Source( 00230.m2ts )
                : 21:02:27
                Video reencode bitrate (7152 kbps): 21:02:54
                Source( 00260.m2ts )
                : 21:02:59
                Video reencode bitrate (8489 kbps): 21:03:36
                Lightning-Recoding (accelerate H.264 software decoding and encoding) enabled
                : 21:03:36
                Source( 00321.m2ts )
                : 21:03:41
                Video reencode bitrate (8085 kbps): 21:05:52
                : 21:05:52
                Source( 00316.m2ts )
                : 21:05:57
                Video reencode bitrate (8104 kbps): 21:08:31
                : 21:08:31
                Source( 00315.m2ts )
                : 21:08:37
                Video reencode bitrate (8535 kbps): 21:12:18
                : 21:12:18
                Source( 00317.m2ts )
                : 21:12:23
                : 21:13:43
                Source( 00320.m2ts )
                : 21:13:47
                : 21:15:59
                Source( 00318.m2ts )
                : 21:16:03
                : 21:18:15
                Source( 00319.m2ts )
                : 21:18:19
                Video reencode bitrate (9537 kbps): 21:19:52
                : 21:19:52
                Source( 00283.m2ts )
                : 21:19:57
                Video reencode bitrate (9555 kbps): 21:56:29
                : 21:56:29
                Source( 00284.m2ts )
                : 21:56:34
                Video reencode bitrate (9607 kbps): 22:31:58
                : 22:31:58
                Source( 00285.m2ts )
                : 22:32:03
                Video reencode bitrate (9665 kbps): 23:07:23
                : 23:07:23
                Source( 00282.m2ts )
                : 23:07:28
                Video reencode bitrate (8313 kbps): 23:44:18
                : 23:44:18
                Source( 00301.m2ts )
                : 23:44:23
                Source( 00314.m2ts )
                : 23:49:14
                : 23:50:01
                Source( 00302.m2ts )
                : 23:50:06
                : 23:54:58
                Source( 00303.m2ts )
                : 23:55:02
                Task_1 failed! Error=1010(504.00 0 error: process exception, filter(type128:id20), info = 503.00 13,

): 23:55:04

Comment

Hi,

You can use Software decoder & encoder only and have a try.
                  Setting in Common Settings -> A/V code -> Check "disable all GPU codes for decoding and encoding", also disable LR, and then restart DVDFab.

And also please tell us the result! If still have problem please post a new log!
                  Thanks!
                  Hope this help you!

Wilson
                  Attached Files
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I think it funny that everytime there is a problem they refer back to changing your a/v codes which is a waste of time and doesn't fix the problem. The problem is with these newer qt versions. Changing your settings will only make you waste time and lost of media that is used. Maybe instead of telling us to change are setting maybe fab should just fix the problem first. This problem has been going on for awhile now ever since the qt versions. I am disappointed and haven't complained about this but it is getting redicioulous now how long this problem is been going on. I have to use 8.0.7.3 and old is this version. That's just not right to have to be going back to this version all of the time. I have been happy with fab for a long time but recently it has been a struggle with these issues.

Comment

Working...
                    X