Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't "Write Data" to DVD+R DL 8.5 GB

CBR929 showed me these steps:

1) First save it to your HDD as "Movie Only" BD50 without compression.

2) Then open that hard drive folder and compress to another folder on your hard drive as BD9.

3) Use the "Write Data" mode of Fab to open this COMPRESSED folder and burn to a disk.

I tried 3 times, but it doesn't work. Please see screenshot and log.

DVDFab_Internal Log:

DVDFab 8.1.1.2 (2011/08/21 01:04:31)

0m 01.82s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 0 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 0 file2mobile 1 filemover 0
    0m 01.82s: Qt Translator file load success
    0m 19.40s: detected dvd
    0m 19.50s: drive F
    0m 19.50s: dvd type 1
    0m 19.50s: volume label
    0m 19.57s: failed to read copyright
    1m 26.54s: got bdmv
    1m 28.28s: got extended bdinfo
    Attached Files

Please use "Write Data" in DVD Copy module, not BD Copy. You are writing to DVD, not BD. Besides, clean way of doing that is just use stand along ImgBurn.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Hi IPopov50,

I'm new to DVDFab and I am still very confuse. How come DVDFab is able to write from Blu-Ray directly to DVD+R DL 8.5 GB if I chose the DB9? Thanks.

"A notable feature of Blu-ray Copy is that it can burn Blu-ray to any blank DVD disc like DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL to save money or if no Blu-ray disc is available at hand or you prefer high cost-performance DVD backup. What's more, it can backup your Blu-ray to AVCHD disc while you need to choose output as BD5 or BD9." <== That is what I want sir
      Last edited by DVDFabLover2011; 08-21-2011, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DVDFabLover2011 View Post
        Hi IPopov50,

I'm new to DVDFab and I am still very confuse. How come DVDFab is able to write from Blu-Ray directly to DVD+R DL 8.5 GB if I chose the DB9? Thanks.

"A notable feature of Blu-ray Copy is that it can burn Blu-ray to any blank DVD disc like DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL to save money or if no Blu-ray disc is available at hand or you prefer high cost-performance DVD backup. What's more, it can backup your Blu-ray to AVCHD disc while you need to choose output as BD5 or BD9." <== That is what I want sir
        Hi,

You can use "BD to DVD" moudle of DVDFab. You can burn BD movie to DVD disc (DVD5 or DVD9).
        Hope this help you!
        Thanks!

Br, Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Wilson,

Please let Fengtao know that version 8.1.1.2 Qt is having too many problems. I was using version 8.1.0.5 and everything was working fine. I paid for "DVDFab Blu-Ray Copy" and I would like to use it the way it was intended.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X