The Rite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Rite

For those of us doing movie only and splitting. Make sure you copy all english subtitles on both disks. You will need to turn your subs on when you start to play and select english 2. Alot of Italian in the movie. English 2 is the translation.

Originally posted by HIDEF View Post
    For those of us doing movie only and splitting. Make sure you copy all english subtitles on both disks. You will need to turn your subs on when you start to play and select english 2. Alot of Italian in the movie. English 2 is the translation.
    Hi,

Do you have play original disc and check English 2 audio track?
    Is it also the translation in original disc?
    Also please tell us the result!

Thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Wilson,

My original plays fine. I just hit 'play movie' from the menu and the translation is there. Has to be because the menu's etc. are removed. I had the same happen with the movie Patton. Same situation, turn on subtitles and select English 2, and when the germans speak the translation shows up. It won't show up if you have subs off. Yes, English 2 is the english translation. Has to be the way they are authored. I learned my lesson with Patton. I now copy all english subs when doing movie only.

Comment

Working...
      X