"convert to blu-ray SBS 3d ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"convert to blu-ray SBS 3d ???

Could someone explain to me how I can backup my 3d blu ray's to a 25 gb disc using the new program. I tried backing one to my hdd then compressing it down to 25 gb. It backed up the movie but in 2d not 3d? I only have one blu ray drive so I have to use it for both source and destination. Please explain the proper procedure so I can take a 50 gb 3d disc and back it up in 3d to a 25 gb disc? Thanks in advance!

Hi,

You could find "Convert to SBS 3D" option in BD full movie & BD main movie when using 3D source. Please select it when you want to convert as 3D!
    See screenshot!

Hope this help you!

Thanks!

Br, Wilson
    Attached Files
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks but I have done that. I have tried 1st to copy using that program mode to my hdd and then burn the disc. It plays the movie fine but only in 2d.
      Next I have used the same program mode and used the optical drive for both source and destination with the same results. It backs up the movie and plays fine but only in 2d not 3d. I sure am glad I'm using rewritable media to test this before I use one time only media! What I am trying to do is back up a 3d movie on a 25gb disc. Then play my 25gb disc with my 3d stand alone blu ray player & tv using the glasses that came with the tv.But the back ups have only been in 2d? Any suggestions would be appreciated. So far in my experience the only way for me to back up a 3d movie is to clone from 50 gb to 50 gb discs.
      Last edited by unclebubbies; 08-23-2011, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Hi,

Please check settings on playe&TV. Maybe you need to switch to 3D play mode by the remote control of player & TV.
        Hope this help you!

Wilson
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks but no it's not the hardware that I'm using. I did another test using a Verbatim 50gb rewriteable disc and cloned "Open Season 3d" and it made a perfect back up that played in 3d on my system. Something is not right with dvdfabs new program for backing up 3d movies to a 25gb disc. Like I said it backs up the disc but in 2d. Kinda of worthless without proper instructions on how to make an exact back up compressed. I've contacted support and sent my log but have not got an answer. With all the problems that have been posted with the new version (8.1.1.2) my problem probably isn't a priority.

Comment

Hi,

Please open folder BDMV -> Stream of the movie in Windows Explorer, and check the preview for the movie. Also please play it by player, e.g. VLC. although not have 3D effect.
            Just want to conform the movie is SBS 3D or not. Please see the attached screenshot.

It's SBS 3D if the preview of your movie same as the attached screenshot.
            Otherwise it's not SBS 3D, please post your log!
            Thanks!

Which 3D player you are use?
            I use "Stereoscopic Player" to play 3D movie, and for the SBS 3D movie, need to select setting "Right image first", Aspect Ratio as 16:9. Active full screen when playing the movie.

Hope this help you!

Wilson
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 08-25-2011, 03:02 AM.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X