Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Subtiles displaying disorderly after 'Main Movie convert to Bluray SBS 3D'!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subtiles displaying disorderly after 'Main Movie convert to Bluray SBS 3D'!

Please look into the issue when using 'Bluray SBS 3D' copy Main Movie, the subtiles from the converted SBS 3D movie ended up not displaying properly on 3D TV. The movie succeded in encoding but not the subtiles. It seemed to be having the subtitles (when enabled) from both LEFT eye + RIGHT eye stream had merged & being display wrongly on 3D TV...

Thanks for you help.

Hi,

Could you please give us screenshot for the subtitle?

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Sorry Wilson let me reiterate my problem :

1) After sucessfully converted from Blueray 3D to SBS 3D usign 'Main Movie Copy'. It ends up playing on a 3D TV as "C1.jpg". The subtile seemed to be correctly shown together with both right & left frames .

2) Then manually switch into TV 3D mode as shown in "C2.jpg". To merge both right & left frames together

3) The end output in 3d TV shown in "C3.jpg". The subtitle seemed to be in displaying disorderly. The subtile text have been magnified slightly & The left frame text goes to the right half ; The right frame text goes vice versa side.

Note:
      I'd only managed to be sucessfully converting using v1.1.0 with 'Lightning-Recording when applicable' selection DISABLE. With Compression from BD50 to BD25. Video Decoder set to all ENABLEs with "AMD APP"s. This is the only choice currently to be able for some 3D shows to be converted successfully without hanging (event with v1.1.5bt failed & hanged at some stage of conversion). This is "BIGGest" software bug of all in your current version of software when it comes to conversion of any 3D shows. Please kindly look into the 2 (hanging issue & SBS subtitle issues) problems. THANKS
      Attached Files

Comment

I have the same problem with subtitles. Your tv is a Samsung right? Mine is too, can the problem by with the tv?

Comment

Working...
        X