frist one blu-ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

frist one blu-ray

I just finished my frist build last nite, I did DVDcopy, and each one from start to finish it took only 15 1/2 min's! Today I tryed Blu-ray copy, tested with "rango", I started at 6:50pm, it took only 19min's and 55sec's to burn to HDD! My speeds was from 24.94MB/s to 25.01MB/s, Maine movie only, but don't have any blu-ray disc to se how long that would take! I got a utilities disc for my motherboard which lets you overclock, Fast, Turbo, and Super Turbo! I used turbo! i5 2500K OC, Gigabyte motherboard, OC certified, and a Evga GeForce GTX 460 OC, core 763MHZ! When I get some blu-ray disc, I'll find out how long it takes to burn from HDD with compression down to a 25GB!If I even need to compress! Is this just the easy part? Will the burnering part be the Key to all this? Thank You! I also had lighting whatever it is, checked in the box!
    Last edited by 8855A; 08-30-2011, 12:42 AM. Reason: Info

Originally posted by 8855A View Post
    I just finished my frist build last nite, I did DVDcopy, and each one from start to finish it took only 15 1/2 min's! Today I tryed Blu-ray copy, tested with "rango", I started at 6:50pm, it took only 19min's and 55sec's to burn to HDD! My speeds was from 24.94MB/s to 25.01MB/s, Maine movie only, but don't have any blu-ray disc to se how long that would take! I got a utilities disc for my motherboard which lets you overclock, Fast, Turbo, and Super Turbo! I used turbo! i5 2500K OC, Gigabyte motherboard, OC certified, and a Evga GeForce GTX 460 OC, core 763MHZ! When I get some blu-ray disc, I'll find out how long it takes to burn from HDD with compression down to a 25GB!If I even need to compress! Is this just the easy part? Will the burnering part be the Key to all this? Thank You! I also had lighting whatever it is, checked in the box!
    Rango movie only try BD9 to test use v8.1.0.5 to compress with A/V setting to all software.
    let us know how it went.
    Windows 7 64bit ultimate
    CPU: i7 4770K @4.5 vcore@1.28v temps 27c/67c
    RAM: 16GB DDR3 @2133
    GPU: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB
    SSD: 2 X 60GB OCZ vertex 3 RAID 0 (boot drive)
    HHD: 1 TB WD BLK (storage and back up)
    PSU: 760W ,Fans 1x200mm and 2x120mm

Comment

first blu-ray

Ernielee, I will do, as soon as I can!(blu-ray disc) Man your setup is almost the same as mine!, isn't that a small world! I would post it, but don't know how to seperate my lines or sentences! I just post as I go!

Comment

first blu-ray

8/31/11, Well I burned RANGO today and it was fast, less than 30min's! I used Verb BD-R, 25GB, burned from HHD and forgot to set disc ID and speed set in ImgBurn! Burned at max, disc was 6X, but it got up to 12x at one point! Movie is great, sound and picture! I don't know what the heck I was doing, but every thing went great! I've been reading about Blu-ray taking from 3 to 8 hours to do a Blu-ray, or not at all. I had Vedio Decoder set at: H.264-CoreAVC, VC1-Cuda, Mpeg2-Cuda, and had Vedio Encoder set at: H.264-Software + Cuda! Also had ENABLE Lighting Recoding box checked! Now what do you do now! When I did DVDCOPY, when I was through I would just delete it to save space on HDD(100GB) With my new build I have 2x 1TB HDD's! Do you save the miniso, or is there something else? I saw a BDMW(something like that) I have a whole lot to learn and all the time I need! I didn't exspect things to go this good, I know, I got lucky! I will take any info anybody wants to tell me, learning as I go! Thank You!

Comment

Hi 8855A,

For miniso file, if you mount it to virtual driver, it's mount the movie folder actually. The miniso file just could you play the movie like a disc in PowerDVD,TMT or other. If you delete the movie folder, also no need to save miniso file.

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X